Extra credit videos not paying

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 30 2014 11:07 AM (75 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 4:28 AM

alanti:

MainzMan:
    I'm really not sure why I do the carrousel though.  I worked out that if I used the 7 daily views to buy the new BB drive I'd have to wait 628 days before I earned enough credits to get one.

Yup same here. I get 7 carousel views and jack *** else. If I am lucky I will get a supersonic vid worth 2 -3 credits per day.

No surveys  available  - well not quite true I have had one in nearly 4 years worth a whopping 70 credits.

So if I want to buy something my wallet has to open - no choice, unless I want to wait the best part of 2 years lol

At least your misfortune and ev1 else's shows me that I'm not being singled out for complaining about this past weekends snafu repeatably and starting a thread in this forum, and admonishing them for not paying forward credits due. Hopefully this resource for free views / credits, will return to the previous set up where I could get approx. 75 credits / day.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Apr 3 2014 9:15 AM

It's a new month and apparently last months ads stopped at the end of the month, because I've not seen any more extra views videos on offer so far this month.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, Apr 4 2014 4:25 AM

ApexPC:

It's a new month and apparently last months ads stopped at the end of the month, because I've not seen any more extra views videos on offer so far this month.

Probably spot on with your idea as to why not many views available.  Not only is it a new month, it's also the beginning of a new quarter.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 4:01 AM

Saturday A.M. est. and still nothing more available for views other than the 7 carousel ads that reload daily.  I've accumulated 45 views since 4/1, and just wondering if this is the case with others in the States, or even abroad.  Seems strange that a once reliable source of free credits, even though they required a decent amount of time to accumulate, has shut completely down on extra -views / credits- beyond the usual 7 views daily. 

Any response or input appreciated  (ty's in advance )  too see if I should keep trying or just give it a rest.  I'd love to buy the new BB 3W but don't feel like dipping into my saved credits I keep as a my ball reserve, and sure as hell not going to start putting cash into a game where my equipment is not even real. Bought new real golf gear for the upcoming season, something real I can put my hands on.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 5:19 AM

• Bluehawk3
    717 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:25 AM

Same here. Just the 6 carousel vids.

• Bluehawk3
    717 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 8:27 AM

Same here. Just the 6 carousel vids. And zip credits for the videos on top. Watched several for the Energizer night races, Sabatage movie trailer, nothing. No credits whatsoever. I complained, but again a form letter.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Apr 5 2014 9:50 AM

It's seasonal.

There was little available in January because advertisers had used up their budgets for the end of the year holidays in 2013 and/or were still working on their early 2014 ad campaign plans.

It slowly picked up, and as mentioned above March and the first quarter of 2014 just ended which may be a point where the advertisers shift to marketing aimed at summer.

So we bide our time until it picks up again.

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 11:26 PM

Hi.

Watch out.....

Reply to the 1rst message of this thread

" The extra credit videos below the carousel have not paid this morning. Three times I have completed and gotten the " you've earned a reward " but the totals don't update."

This morning, the problem is the same. No update on counter views.

Regards.

DOM

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 11:41 PM

Same here.. 

RSS