Forums

Help › Forums

Extra credit videos not paying

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 30 2014 11:07 AM (75 replies)
  • ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 9:46 AM

Well.. WGT is about to start feeling it too because that's how I buy my balls. Maybe they need some new ad partners.

• Lesthanpar
    1,485 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 10:01 AM

chicagohorn:
    The extra credit videos below the carousel have not paid this morning.

Same thing for me the past 2 days. Strangely though the only one that has a credit show up is the Angel Soft TP ad.

• kcalw
    152 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 10:39 AM

Its been 3 days now with no credits awarded by live gamer..Could the people at wgt inform us how long it will be before it starts awarding credits??

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 3:27 AM

3rd day down......

Who at Wgt cares ??????

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 8:56 AM

All WGT can do is inform Live Gamer there is a problem that Live gamer needs to fix.

No credits today (day 3) for  Watch these videos for 5 view(s).

But I got credits for the Watch these videos to earn more view(s) videos.

• fanforce
    11 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 11:25 AM

WGT can also interact with their first-line customers. That would be us.

Taking responsibility for broken transactions sourced on their website would be nice. A simple post letting us know they are sorry for the cumulative time their customers have spent in vain, and that they are working on a resolution.

Doesn't need to be in the Forum; in fact should NOT solely be here, as I would suggest a majority of players avoid the Forum. The NEWS page is most appropriate, but my experience is it is a page where WGT wants only positive news. God forbid the company reveal that they, internal, and external companies WGT works with aren't perfect. Shatters the fantasy image, don't ya know...

Communication: simple, necessary. Period.

Having worked in e-commerce for an extended period of time, I realize that competent communication, as well as the concept of customer retention (subject for another time), are pretty much a thing of the past.

Tangentially, WGT has the money to pay for television commercials, but not for a functioning customer service department...

I've seen commercials on multiple  television stations recently. I presume the stations are owned by NBC/Universal,  megalithic parent of The Golf Channel, which is hitched up with WGT. Perhaps they're getting a deep discount on the television time as a result of the 'connect the dots' relationship.

It isn't exclusively LiveGamer that's SNAFU, as I experienced this morning with Supersonic ads.  But it's WGT offerings via Livegamer that are the responsible for most of the time I've wasted watching ads in vain.

Lastly, and MOST importantly, I would be remiss if I failed to thank WGT for offering a way for folks to play their game without having to spend out of pocket for equipment.

Thank you, WGT.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:19 AM

Day 4 - of latest no credits given for "5 view(s)" videos.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 9:00 AM

i have sent live gamer 4 complaints already. last one was not polite at all. i have reported it to WGT several times, which we all know that they just don't give a F at all. its been to long for this, there is a timely manner to resolve problems which they haven't even began to resolve this. if it ain't going to be fixed then take it down so us player's at WGT quit getting ripped off, its bad enough that WGT f's us around.

• mmatheus63
    421 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 9:28 AM

How much time have all of us WAISTED watching videos and them not paying... Shall we ALL bill WGT for OUR time??

WHAT ABOUT IT WGT and LIVE GAMER??  .. ..  My time is worth..oh say $22.50 an hr..at home.  I've waisted 30 min so far, trying different browsers, watching 16 ads over the last 4 days and NOTHING.

Sound like you guys OWE me $11.25.  I DON'T TAKE WGT CREDITS EITHER FOR PAYMENT.  I do however accept paypal!

Get OFF your BUTT, contact someone, LET the players here KNOW WTH is going on!!

Communication is KEY to keeping your clientele happy WGT...  your communique on MANY levels is poor...but then again, you really don't have competition, so it might not be a high priority...BUT IT SHOULD!!

• EdJaws
    402 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 10:39 AM

If you all want WGT to be on our side and get Livegamer to fix it, hit 'em where it hurts; stop buying balls. But if all players aren't on board it means nothing.

It might slightly hurts they're bottom line but what the heck do they care since they don't seem to be concerned with all the disconnects we're experiencing and their ad dollars keeps rolling in. And being in bed with the golf channel, USGA, and NBC doesn't hurt either.

Maybe Livegamer is retooling to paying only 3 rewards (views) like it says now but where we still do get 5 views. Or lowering the redeem amount from 75 credits for 100 views.

If or when that day comes, I won't be buying anything from WGT. I'll stick to the clubs I have and use unlimited balls.

RSS