Forums

Help › Forums

Any TL wana play Pinehurst stroke play ?

Sun, May 11 2014 3:45 PM (78 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 9:50 PM

Hi everyone

Based on information I was given, I've decided to withdraw my challenge against Alexk.

I know it makes me look stupid (not that I need any help) but I think it's best.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 10:30 PM

sweetmiffy:

I know it makes me look stupid (not that I need any help) but I think it's best.

lol, the post might have, weeeelllll aaaaaa, well it did,  retracting it shows your learning....

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 11:23 PM

alexk345:
    I am not leaving you cowards alone , some body has to punish them. Its my duty to harass all weaklinks

Actually...NO...it is NOT your duty to harass ANYONE...what is your duty is to act like you got good sense. This game is supposed to be a gentleman's and lady's game...one where common courtesy and etiquette is observed.  Not going around trying to bully people into playing you.

Alex, more people would allow you to demonstrate your game skills if you calmed down and acted like you got good sense.  This isn't World of Tanks...this is WGT Golf....Calling people cowards and brow beating them....not cool and not making you look good...if you want to win the Battle of Alex v. TL's....then act like you were raised with manners....play them...win gracefully and lose with honor and dignity.

I know now you'll have me in your sights.  But, like I was taught...if a person is harassing me, then that means they are leaving other good people alone...  :-)

~Steven~

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 11:28 PM

robnov:

sweetmiffy:

duffer19:

just invite a 3rd player .......I'd love to be that fly on the wall.  

maybe he'll take you're deal as I only put up my wgt life vs his......not golf balls!  

your concept clearly has more value - he should bite :)

woot

In fact, I have a better idea.

Alex, if you accept my challenge and you beat me, in match play with one observer, with whatever conditions you choose, I will not only gift you a year's supply of whatever balls you want, I will also pay for whatever club upgrades you want for the next year.

If you lose, you will leave WGT.

Do we have a deal?

Even though i rarely post in the forums, don't waste your time Sweetmiffy and Duffer19 it's not worth it. Alex's motivation is not to gain / get free balls and / or equipment (and if it is, it's not a very good method). His main goal is just to rile up people's passions and emotions here on WGT (If you also notice things are always changing with his outlook, attitude and comments). He knows darn well he's not even close to being the online player he wants to be or like the one's he striving so hard to beat, so in his frustration and idle time, he targets better players. If you end up winning or losing the bet (either way) he'll go back on his word, GUARANTEED. Keep your credits, ignore the guy, shoot  with your real friends and have fun laughing at him because actually, the joke is on him. By the way Alex 0-8 against me, anytime you wanna extend your losing streak, i'm all for it haha. Written by a "not so serious" casual online player and good T.L. who can hold his own. I'm outta here. Robert M.   P.S .It's all a big head game people, look past it. 

+100000   Well said Robert....well said....

~Steven~

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 2:45 AM

alexk345:
    I am not leaving you cowards alone , some body has to punish them. Its my duty to harass all weaklinks.

even if it is a wind up....the very words used should finally bring a realisation to players that the only way to shut him up is to ignore his posts & refrain from replying....eventually he will fade away in the silence....

:-)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:04 AM

jsweetcr:

Hands down one of the best ideas of heard regarding this tw** , however, like Steven said, if he does accept and lose he won't go away.

Ok, I suppose this is a thread hijack thingy but seeing who started the thread I don't really care.

Oh wait, that's double standards.

Anyway, I just wanted to know why WGT starred the word twit in your sentence above??? That doesn't make sense!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:22 AM

sweetmiffy:
    Anyway, I just wanted to know why WGT starred the word twit in your sentence above??? That doesn't make sense!

Try a different vowel.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:28 AM

PaulTon:

sweetmiffy:

Try a different vowel.

It didn't star it when I typed it...but ok, a different vowel

twat = a

twet = e

twit = i

twot = o

twut = u

hmmm, let's see

EDIT: It still didn't star any of them! Maybe jsweet starred it himself for some reason?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:36 AM

sweetmiffy:
    It still didn't star any of them! Maybe jsweet starred it himself for some reason?

He must have. 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, May 8 2014 3:43 AM

PaulTon:

sweetmiffy:
    It still didn't star any of them! Maybe jsweet starred it himself for some reason?

He must have. 

Oh I never knew that!!!!!!!! Wow I googled it as well and that is VERY rude!

RSS