Forums

Help › Forums

Any TL wana play Pinehurst stroke play ?

Sun, May 11 2014 3:45 PM (78 replies)
  • duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 9:22 AM

just invite a 3rd player .......I'd love to be that fly on the wall.  

maybe he'll take you're deal as I only put up my wgt life vs his......not golf balls!  

your concept clearly has more value - he should bite :)

woot

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 10:07 AM

duffer19:

maybe he'll take you're deal as I only put up my wgt life vs his......not golf balls!  

woot

In fact, I have a better idea.

Alex, if you accept my challenge and you beat me, in match play with one observer, with whatever conditions you choose, I will not only gift you a year's supply of whatever balls you want, I will also pay for whatever club upgrades you want for the next year.

If you lose, you will leave WGT.

Do we have a deal?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 1:35 PM

sweetmiffy:

duffer19:

woot

Alex, if you accept my challenge and you beat me, in match play with one observer, with whatever conditions you choose, I will not only gift you a year's supply of whatever balls you want, I will also pay for whatever club upgrades you want for the next year.

Do we have a deal?

wow lol :)

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 1:50 PM

sweetmiffy:

duffer19:

woot

Do we have a deal?

That's a pretty darn good deal.....but, I doubt he'll accept or if he does, he'll renege on the deal.  He doesn't really want to play anyone, he just wants to gripe and complain, just to remain relevant....

~Steven~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 2:01 PM

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 3:59 PM

LOL Paul!!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 4:11 PM

Hands down one of the best ideas of heard regarding this tw** , however, like Steven said, if he does accept and lose he won't go away.

We are stuck with him and his childish BS

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 7:21 PM

Thats not fair deal. It seems like ur brain is burning...

Seems like lots of half baked TL around. 

I am not leaving you cowards alone , some body has to punish them. Its my duty to harass all weaklinks.

• robnov
    143 Posts
    Wed, May 7 2014 8:10 PM

sweetmiffy:

duffer19:

woot

Do we have a deal?

Even though i rarely post in the forums, don't waste your time Sweetmiffy and Duffer19 it's not worth it. Alex's motivation is not to gain / get free balls and / or equipment (and if it is, it's not a very good method). His main goal is just to rile up people's passions and emotions here on WGT (If you also notice things are always changing with his outlook, attitude and comments). He knows darn well he's not even close to being the online player he wants to be or like the one's he striving so hard to beat, so in his frustration and idle time, he targets better players. If you end up winning or losing the bet (either way) he'll go back on his word, GUARANTEED. Keep your credits, ignore the guy, shoot  with your real friends and have fun. Enjoy laughing at him because actually, the joke is on him. By the way Alex 0-8 against me, anytime you wanna extend your losing streak, i'm all for it haha. Written by a "not so serious" casual online player and good T.L. who can hold his own. I'm outta here. Robert M.   P.S .It's all a big head game people, look past it. 

RSS