Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 9:55 AM

I still have a game with Doc , Sdorr and MrCaddie . Please send me a PM when a good time to play will be , It will go to my Email .

Standing down for now .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 2:07 PM

I got my game in with Doc . He had a few bad shots and I had a few good ones .

I got him 3 up ,     WEEEE    I won one .

It was good to see you Doc and Thank you for the game Sir .

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 2:12 PM

photo SquirrelnutzOpy_zps15226706.jpg

Well,  I got my game in with Opy who brought his "A" game. I seem to have left mine on the bus. Ah well, it was  great game with a fine gentleman, and a well deserved win goes into his column. Congrats on your victory m'friend.

Doc :)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 1:14 AM

Gentleman, it would appear that my new work schedule is not fit to suit either (nether, ithor, orr) suit for man nor beast, so I respectfully withdraw from the tournament.

It has been a pleasure and I hope to keep you all as friends and look forward to playing you all once again, or in some other cases, for the first time, in a friendly game.

I do appreciate you patience, but this new schedule sucks mucky, stagnate canal water. I love the promotion and the coin that goes with it, but some sacrifices have to be made.

Sorry! Spelling and all!

Have a nice day!

SDORR- OUT.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 5:55 AM

Glad we got our game in before hand, SDorr.  Seems like we may need the services of a certain volunteer scorpion to fill out the roster & keep the ball rollin'.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 4:48 PM

I still have a few to play, see that SD is gone. I have not found the other 3 green when I come on. Opy won a game, let's declare him the Winner. Or not.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 3:25 AM

renniw52:
    I still have a few to play, see that SD is gone. I have not found the other 3 green when I come on. Opy won a game, let's declare him the Winner. Or not.

And I think Caddie is done as well.  Hey, send me a pm when you get home.  We will play then.  :-)

This has been a lot of fun you guys.  Let's finish this up!

~Cheers~

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 4:17 AM

Iff'n  no one's got any objections, I'm gonna try an' round up Spy88 ( the scorpion volunteer) n' Wiger to fill in the empty slots so's we can get on with this. What say all ?

Update: Regrets have been sent to MrCaddie & SDorr for being unable to finish out the competition. Invitations have been sent to Spy88  & Wigertoods to sub. If no one has any objections, I'll contact Mushy & have him pencil them in if they post here and still wish to join.

Don't know if this link will work or not , but I think Andyson located our missing cheerleaders :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ubQVsSiEg&feature=player_embedded

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 9:45 AM

Aye,  I'll take part if no other participating parties object. Cheers 'Doc'.

Fixed that vid' above for ya;

"Squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle squiggle.......  I work out...  "

:O)

*Take the letter 's' out of the 'https' in the link and try posting as norm - it should work fine.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 11:02 AM

photo mooseFdancing_20animated1.gifOoops, sry, got carried away watchin' the "1st Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational " cheerleaders. Welcome aboard Wiger.

RSS