Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 6:32 PM

Sorry Sir , I was doing a Xplorable With Team Yancy .

Film at 11:00 .

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 6:39 AM

Okay folks, by my count there are still 14 unplayed matches left, let's try to keep some momentum here. There are three trophys to be awarded at the finish line.the bronze , silver, and gold.  These particular trophys are called "Rennies" and will make a fine addition to anyone''s wall.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 12:47 PM

opyeuclid:

WigerToods2010:

Been busy elsewhere. Apologies for not giving this my full attention whilst signed into wgt.

Probably best I step aside.

So we need a fill in for  Mc / Wiger /  ?

Wiger looks busy with his football thread . It was nice of him to offer to fill in And we all say Thank you , But I understand after looking at his thread that He has his hands full .

So I was thinking " Filmslayer " might make a good fill in to help us finish , A few of us here know him . He is a good player and a nice guy .

Or if someone else has a fill in name , Please let us know .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:22 PM

Well done Doc. I am honored. That is the first thing every named after me. 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:39 PM

opyeuclid:
    Or if someone else has a fill in name , Please let us know .

I have not read through this whole thread, but if you need someone to play a few rounds, I think I can help out.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 8:08 PM

Mushman, if once again I can prevail upon you to work your magic, please pencil in ZioMio for MR.C / WigerToods. Wiger m'friend, it's been fun, look forward to another match sometime, but, I knows you is all up in the world soccer thing.

Edit: Filmslayer, a fellow cc member, paranormable explorer, an' all around good guy is on deck an' woulda been a shoo in, if not for ZioMio's post. Let's get this done people, we got trophys to hand out.

Lol @ Mr. Nutz, m'friend, the amount of enjoyment you bring to these forums deserves no less.

Doc :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 9:20 PM

drmoose:
    Let's get this done people,

Alrighty then .... Who, where and when?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 2:15 AM

Zio added guys, welcome aboard m8.

Sorry to see Mr Wiger leave us, but looking at his World cup thread, he may have his work cut out, Good Luck with that one johnny lol ;-)

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 6:43 AM

Welcom Z .  You will fit right in with this great bunch , Good luck and Have Fun .

You and I for round / game # 6  , 

OPY

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 9:26 AM

opyeuclid:
    You and I for round / game # 6

Sounds good Opy ... what course are we playin' on?

RSS