From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 3:29 PM

CanineSupervisor:

PaulTon:
    now go do the same to K9 please!

What? That just sounds wrong, Paul, no matter how you read it.  LMAO !!

Talk of the devil....

You stalking this thread bud?

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 3:42 PM

Not the thread, mi amigo, just you !  LMAO !!!

I'm green Mushster...so are you..SEND IT, bud!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 4:09 PM

photo moosewaving1.gif Woo hoo ! Looks like I' m finally gonna get to award those "Rennies"! Suhhhhweeeet !

Doc :)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Jun 22 2014 10:44 PM

Very impressive!  Almost all matches have been played!  What now?  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 3:41 AM

Dougie4042:
    What now?  ;-)

photo 4479a769-6216-471a-8d31-93638dbc74e4_zps67ee454f.jpg

Doc ;)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 4:43 AM

It's hard to get Mushster  in  our game, with him being in the "I need to go to bed because it's 9 hours different " Time Zone.

Maybe tonight will work.

Hey Doc, I think you should see a VET about those spasms. It looks like it hurts.  LMAO !!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 11:52 AM

If we in fact have number II I will do my best to get the games in. I have been working harder than I ever have in my life. I could play either before 7am or after 8pm Eastern time or Central time depending on where the hell I am. Since when does a civilian have less than 24 hrs to pack and deploy to do a job? This epoxy work is killing me. I really appreciate all you folks and hope I have you as friends forever.

Rich aka Squirrel Nutz aka oldschool aka 3 putt.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 12:02 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    Hey Doc, I think you should see a VET about those spasms. It looks like it hurts.  LMAO !!

Lol, I think I may have over medicated just a bit :)

Renni, I had a blast in the 1st one, as I'm sure many others did. I understand the time scheduling for some of the matches makes it difficult, and, some players may have other commitments that crop up after the tourney has started. So far, we've been fortunate to find great players who are willing to sub and join in the fun. I would hope this would continue over into "The 2nd Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational" ( got a kinda catchy ring to it, dontcha think ?)

Doc :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 12:55 PM

Absolutely Doc, let's get our arses out of the weeds and carry on.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 23 2014 6:09 PM

Finally got it on with Dog Bollox Licking master , GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 

lol , only kidding m8, brilliant game played by the final winner of the inaugeral rennies.

way to go bud, well deserved, sorry Paul m8, couldn't halt the bugga

Its been a honour to host this great get together of all things bright and beautiful, and to the reserves that stepped in to make it complete, muchos gracias

Rennie, you have some wonderful friends here , and I honestly hope that also

includes myself.

If and when the 2nd does begin, please , please include myself, but due to commitments beyond my control, I may not be able to host it , there again, I might.

FINAL STANDINGS      1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

PS , to the eventual winner I promised a sleeve of their choice, what would you like DogB man ? 

Congratulations m8 

RSS