From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:54 PM

sweetmiffy:

CanineSupervisor:

Let me see if I can explain it for you Doogie Howser:

Epoxy resins, also known as polyepoxides are a class of reactive prepolymers and polymers which contain epoxide groups. Epoxy resins may be reacted (cross-linked) either with themselves through catalytic homopolymerisation, or with a wide range of co-reactants including polyfunctional amines, acids (and acid anhydrides), phenols, alcohols, and thiols.

Hope this helps, bud.  PMSL !!!

Well technically speaking you didn't. Wikipedia did:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epoxy

pfft

Hahahaha!

You guys are too funny!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:59 PM

opyeuclid:
    drmoose:
    Proper attire
     Does that mean we have to " Bag Drag " like Winn25 ? 

No Opy,

For you the requirements are a little different,

If I still gotta putt like this, you do too.

opyeuclid:
    I will have to check and see if I have one of them .

Unless tying me for last place soured it, you should be good to go, lol.

Doc :)

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:09 PM

I once again offer my services to sub for any player signing up and not being able to finish.  But I would also like to participate as a active roster member if a spot is open.

Thank you!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:11 PM

Congrats to Lee on this  tournament  win, also Doug and Paul for runners up. A special thanks to Mushy for getting this started. I wish I had been in from the start, I really enjoyed playing everyone that I did. 

So if there is a round two, I would accept the invite.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:55 PM

Opy hit the nail on the head, this started out as a little rant, (a mild one), it turned into a total hoot. Many players spent money on this to be part of it. I only ask WGT to pay a little more attention to what your loyal players are doing. We can find our own fun on here without your paltry gifts from time to time. We will continue to do this, well within the guidelines. Maybe, just maybe the powers to be will recognize our contributions and chip in. I am wishing in one hand and $hiting in the other to see which one fills up first. These folks are the foundation your empire sits on.

Just my opinion.

Renniw52

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 4:03 PM

I suppose this is where I step up to the podium ands accept my Golden Nut Dragger?

This is going to be longer than an Oscar acceptance speech...so hang on.

I'd like to thank the Academy.....all my piers at Film Actors Guild....

Dr. Dougie Howser for rendering advanced trauma life support for me when I lost to the Miffster.

Mr. PaulTon and THE Mushmeister for allowing me to use VooDoo and all sorts of Black Magic on them.

Doc Moose - we finally got the film into post-production, my friend.

My good friend Zio (Luigi) of the Mario Brothers for using WGT balls.

Mr Sdork - for his sportsmanship - which I stole from him after 2 holes. Call me bad names will ya, braw?

Here's Johnny - to whom I owe the most for not showing up like the cheap Scot bawbag that he is - thanks for showing up as a guy.

The accident prone Legend that showed me the error of my ways and beat me up on OCC...that'll teach me Miffster.

Mr Opy Taylor for taking time away from babysitting Don Knotts.

Many Thanks to whomever I have forgotten about as well.

And last but NEVER least - My oldest friend on this game - The Nut Dragger Himself.

I'd also like to thank.....

....WE INTERRUPT THIS AWARD SHOW TO BRING YOU BREAKING NEWS....

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 4:40 PM

CanineSupervisor:

The breaking news is, iffin' youse is gonna play round 2, by my count seven spots is already taken, if your acceptance speech counts as an "I'm in" that makes it 8. Miffers?Frapp? MrCaddie, Mushy? We may have to make this a double bracket set up with the winners playin' off, but, I will leave that to the more knowledgeable. Fun times folks.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:26 PM

Nut Dragger is an under statement for me lately. When I do play I am suffering from heat exhaustion or the alcafluence of incohol. I shall hold my head high and take a beating like a man. Let the games begin. We will have wine, women and song. And more wine and women. Life is great. And did I say women? And OPY. Congrats again my Brother, well played, damn we go back a long time.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:45 PM

What a fun game I just had with Winn25 .

I was the First to 3 Putt so I win ...

Some time's it is not about the " Score " .

It is more about the game  " Winn or Not " .

Let the round # 2 of

" The Legend of Bagger Winn25 "  

/ No longer the King of 3 putt,s . Game's go on 

You played a good game Sir .

OPY

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 12:46 AM

drmoose:

CanineSupervisor:

The breaking news is, iffin' youse is gonna play round 2, by my count seven spots is already taken, if your acceptance speech counts as an "I'm in" that makes it 8. Miffers?Frapp? MrCaddie, Mushy? We may have to make this a double bracket set up with the winners playin' off, but, I will leave that to the more knowledgeable. Fun times folks.

in like a pin, doc.

RSS