Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 6:20 PM

Mushy, DaveStrock beat me at Best of Famous back 9, round #11 (think that's the correct round).

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 6:25 PM

Added Mark m8.

I should be around the weekend guys ..... hopefully get most in during :-) .... 

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 7:04 PM

I beat Opy 3 and 2 at Pinehurst.  Don't know why I am so short on some of my approach shots on that course.  Doh!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 2 2014 7:07 PM

Slow loading , But I had a great game with Doug the House man .

1 win for D and mark OPY down as a no show .   

Sorry ,, was a poke at 3 putt King !

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 10:46 AM

Mush,,,,,,,,,Not sure how to post but I defeated renniw52 at congressional,,,great guy and always enjoy his post and humor,,,kudos Ren.......

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 11:25 AM

It was a Thrashing but an enjoyable one. I plan on going win less on this one. A saggy bag and stiff competition. It will be another hoot. 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 7:47 PM

I'm green if anybody wants to play.  :-)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, Jul 3 2014 10:39 PM

I'm going to go on "stand-by"  for the moment. I just do not have time for this. So, I will not be accepting MP invites for this event at the present time...except from Mark.

I have, however, sent emails to a few "A" list friends of mine asking if one of them would sub for me - but I think they're all busy playing the VUSO at the moment.  Should one of them accept.... Mwahhahahaha !

***************************************************************************************************************

I had to take mark's challenge though because he kept telling me eff something..I thought it was a baggs speech thingy...couldn't understand a word he said the entire rd either...so i'm guessing baggs taught him engwish.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 12:21 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    I'm going to go on "stand-by"  for the moment. I just do not have time for this.

Sorry gents, this goes for me as well. When I get home I am too tired. Please find a sub for me, thanks.

SDORR

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 6:30 AM

Har!  Lee (CanineSupervisor) didn't need to understand me, he waxed me at Merion back 9.  It was a good match, he made a great bird at the very tough 18th to take the win.

And please don't ever associate my name with Baggs again, I've got a reputation to maintain!

RSS