Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 7:29 AM

Doc and I gave it go and got noplace . We had 6or7 disco,s  , Some we were able to reboot and others we had to restart . Last one my power flickered , Right after that with a big flash of lighting my power went out . Just now getting power back on . 

I will try to find a game today , But the weather looks like I will be getting more storms tonight .

OPY

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 2:28 PM

And that, my good friends, is how you completely choke!  Credit Paul for some nice play late in the round, including a very nice bird on 8.  Cheers, bud.  I do hate this fu*king game sometimes!  Lol!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 2:32 PM

I played Dougie at kiawah. He raced away from me at the start playing very well, I wasn't getting close or putting well. I was 3 down on the 5th tee when something kicked in, my irons went close and the putts were dropping, I fought back to All Square after 9. Then in 1st extra hole we both drove well, Dougie's approach was to 8ft, i banged mine close again, Doug missed his putt, so I won by one!

I'm in shock!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 2:37 PM

PaulTon:
    I'm in shock!

So am I!  o.O

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:22 PM

Thanks Folks, Ladder Updated.

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format is Match play, Scored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:30 PM

I should be availables and what not pretty soon, you all play too much, I will come on nasty as hell from grinding concrete all day but will do what a man has to do.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 3:56 PM

To all male and/or female aminals intertwining or intermingling for this foreasco!

I am not a "friend" of any of you nor have I had the pleasure (or displeasure) of a meeting up for a round.  With this being said...

If a itsy-bitty gold scorpion is considered a member of the non-human universe, then I would like very much to participate in any round with any player at any time they see fit.  I offer up myself as a alternate should any one of those bracketed be unable to fulfill their verbal obligation with their opponent.

I'm quite sure I am no where, no how near the skill level of anyone already involved but at least the bracket could move forward for the benefit of all.

I'm on every day from 8 AM to around 5 PM PST but would be willing to leave the pillow for my verbal offer.

Let me know...yea or nay, good either way!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 4:27 PM

I is on & green got about an hour or so, hit me up an' it's game on !

Doc :)

Renniw52 an' I got's our game on Kiawah with me gettin' an early lead of 2 up. Squirrelnutz rallied with some very fine shots to bring it AS & then 1 Up. Renn missed a chip on #8 , I missed a 54' putt, we both cc'd the hole an' I was able to claw back to AS on #9. The WGT golf gods favored me on the extra hole, an I took the match 1up. More importantly than anything else, I was finally able to get a game in with the ol' Squirrel an' true gentleman. Hopefully there will be many more to follow, it just don't get much better'n that. Just wanted to add, WGT's population of wild ball eating swine on Kiawah is alive and well fed, costing me two just to finish the round.

photo squirrelnutz_zps34e7454c.jpg

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 5:04 PM

Doc-

We're Round 8 at Oly, go green and I'll send an invite.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 6:05 PM

spy88, you can be part of our group of critters as far as I am concerned. A scorpion is a person too. 

RSS