Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 5:39 PM

Mushy01:

Dougie, first to get all his games in,

WELL DONE SIR and 7 & 2 record very commendable.

There's your target folks, go get him .

Lol, I think Paul and Lee have that covered.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 6:19 PM

Being the gentlesquirrelman I am, I was being nice. I could not live with myself if I won my  own tournament. I should have lost every match and gotten a trophy anyways. Now if we could get together in person and play some real golf, I am sure the results would be different. I know for a fact I would loose everyone, but the beer would be ice cold and on me. Thank you all so much for thinking about the old SquirrelNutz. 

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 6:32 PM

You are very welcome sir !  May the bonds formed through this homogenous mix continue long after the pagent is spent ( insert fanfare) ! Good times all around !

Doc :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 2:48 AM

Itching ............. that is all.

:O)

*Messrs PT & CS... ta fir ra game.............Perraphannies..lmao

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 9:43 AM

1st Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format is Match playScored , front 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please  with 1 week to complete each round 

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Play well and keep em straight .................... BUT more importantly, HAVE FUN

report results in this thread 

THANK YOU.

Welcome aboard spy88 who now takes over from Mr Sdorr

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 9:45 AM

I have just been informed Spy88 has agreed to fill in for SDorr, Welcome aboard, please remain seated while bus is in motion, an' only lick the window with your name above it.

On & green fer about an hour, down to the last two matches, Wiger on Olympic, & Miffers on Pine Cursed ( iff'n she's still in).

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 3:36 PM

spy88 (gold scorpion) has been notified of his verbal commitment to sub for a player and here he is...ready to go!

I'll check in with the tourney schedule as well as send SDorr a message of availability at his leisure.

David

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 6:46 PM

Mr. Scorpion,

From reading your missive, I believe you may be laboring under the false pretense that you will be playing against  Mr.SDorr. In reality, you will be finishing the Squirrelnutz competition for him, by completing the rest of his rounds against us. Prepare for some stiff competition, not from me, I'm steadily moving towards last place, but, be forewarned, these guys are good.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 1:20 PM

Good day all .

I see we have fill ins for 2 of the players Spy and Wiger , I am sending friends request as I need to play the two of you to finnish , Thank you .

Now then , I dont think Miff will return so I asked Kat ( on her wall ) if she would fill in for her 2 matches .

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 3:53 PM

N1 Opy m8, hopefully she can help us out :-) ........

RSS