Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 4:10 PM

I still have one ball beating left also, I have not seen the TL on when I check in. Hope to see another one of these crazy tourneys very soon. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:09 PM

I Played a Match with the Doc , fun Match  I won  ....the score does not reflect the game , I was paying attention    almost a stress  lolllll .....   For the rest of this tournament if I am to replace SweetM  ....just tell me  in a message or on my wall when, and a time option . I would be glad to participate .      Frapp  

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 1:46 AM

Yes Frap m8, you replaced Miss Sweetness, just carry on play any remaining games :-) & Opy, Mr WigerToods replaced MrCaddie a long time ago m8 lol .......

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 4:13 AM

I had a completely enjoyable match with my friend Frapp, always the gentleman. Despite all the interruptions on my end ( phone, fax, wife / son problems) I don't believe the end result would have been any different, Frapp wins 3 / zip. This concludes my  participation in the 1st Squirrelnutz Interspecies Invitational, and I must say, my sincere thanks to all who joined in with us on this most auspicious adventure. A special thanks to Mushy fer takin' care of all the details, an' of course, a tip of the ol' antlers to Mr. Squirrelnutz hisself, who without, this would never have taken place. Movin' on , I'm stickin' around to see who wins this shindig & get's the trophy. Beyond that, do I hear chanting? Squirrelnutz 2 ! Squirrelnutz 2 !

Doc :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:11 AM

Been busy elsewhere. Apologies for not giving this my full attention whilst signed into wgt.

Probably best I step aside.

Thanks to those that I managed to get a game in with, both under the banner of this fun comp and elsewhere - pleasure was all mine.

"SQUIRRELNUTZ 2 !"

"SQUIRRELNUTZ 2 !"

"SQUIRRELNUTZ 2 !"

"SQUIRRELNUTZ 2 !"

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 7:23 AM

Mushy01:
    Opy, Mr WigerToods replaced MrCaddie

Yes I know ,, Was just letting some of the folks know where Mc got off to .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 8:11 AM

MUUUUSHHHYYY!!  COME OUT TO PLAYYYYYYYYY.....

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 2:47 PM

I see progress!  Very nice.  ;-)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 2:54 PM

WigerToods2010:

Been busy elsewhere. Apologies for not giving this my full attention whilst signed into wgt.

Probably best I step aside.

So we need a fill in for  Mc / Wiger /  ?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jun 10 2014 5:40 PM

OPY, I have never played Pinehurts, if you are here, send me the invite and we will end this here and now. Send me a pm and I will go green.

Rich

RSS