Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 12:26 PM

Dog boss..... delighted to see you've actually got around to posting a picture of the real you for your profile piccie.

:)

*2nd thoughts.... that's a bit harsh....... on the chap in the image!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 12:45 PM

renniw52:
    This could be one of their chances to jump to NASCAR.

The K&N or Whelen series?

Oh and K9 please post a warning when posting those photos!

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 1:38 PM

ZioMio:

Oh and K9 please post a warning when posting those photos!

My Bad, bud...Sorry if It fried your retinas...LOL

Warning added !

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 2:49 PM

CanineSupervisor:
    Dr. Dougie Howser for rendering advanced trauma life support for me when I lost to the Miffster.

Har Har.

opyeuclid:
    Well done Boss Dog , Paul and Doug .

Thank You, sir.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:08 PM

I have returned, hoping to see someone had set this up and it was underway ( Mushy?), only to find things are still in limbo. Back nines, same courses, scored matchplay ? I think we have enough participants, just need somene to organize. Oh wait, maybe we haven' moved past the trash talking point yet, my bad :) Any of you Legends or Tour Legends interested in a few lessons on the finer points of the game, I will make myself avialable for private consultation :) In this next tourney I will be calling on the Zen Masters to lead me down the "Golfcart Path to True Enlightenment"

photo imagesCAIS3WLE_zps0f3c4727.jpg

Doc :)

Update: My most recent intel indicates that once again, "The Mush Meister" will be formally hosting this event, as I was actually, almost  able to complete a most enjoyable game with him on BPB front 9, had it not been for WGT's errors sending the outcome careening into cyberspace. Now, I do know this borders on being sacriligious, by blaspheming the powers that be at WGT, however, as a loyal customer of over four years, I really do believe they might need to re-write their Bible if they expect to keep their followers.

Doc :(

Update #2 :The roster for #2 is filling up nicely, to date we have, Myself, The Squirrel, Mushy01, Dave Strock, Opy, CanineSupervisor, spy88, ZioMio, and PaulTon. If you don't see your name here, and you want in, just post "I want in" to this thread, or, let me know, as my psychic abilities are limited.

Doc :)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 12:59 PM

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

The format again will be  Match playScored , back 9 and can the first person named in your game invite the other one please.

Round #1  St Andrews

Round #2  Bethpage Black

Round #3  Royal St George

Round #4  Oakmont

Round #5  Congressional

Round #6  Merion

Round #7  Kiawah Island 

Round #8  The Olympic Club

Round #9  Pinehurst #2

Round #10 Best of Famous

Round #11 Best of Hardest

I think its been stated that the courses will be the same only playing the back 9.

depending on the contestants we may need to add more courses.

Anyway this will all be finalised before the bracket commences.

KEEP THOSE NAMES COMING........

P.S. would also be nice if we could have some sponsors of maybe a sleeve or 2 for the top 3 players ????? 

1 sleeve = Mush

1 sleeve = Dougie4042

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 6:10 PM

All good, let's put on our boogie shoes !!

Doc:)

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 10:27 PM

Put me in for both the Invitational and a sleeve.  Also, let me see if I can get a few mates from my CC to join.  :-)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 1:15 AM

Hell yes I want in, provided a special bracket is provided for those of us (probably only me) who have to work until the wee tiny hours of the morning. (I work from 3:00 pm until midnight, shift days vary). I ain't waking up in the middle of your morning (which is the middle of my night, unless your overseas somewhere's else, Paul) to see which one of you old retired farts is up and ready to play. I ain't playing with a fricking hangover, which, by the way, is how I lost a couple of rounds in the first thingamabob. Or wait, to be honest, it just may have been that I was on my way to getting the hangover, whichever excuse is valid. LOL

So there you have it! I ain't sweating the small stuff iffin I can not join. I fully understand your fear! (If you believe that, today is your lucky day because I have something to sell you).

Have a nice day!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 1:56 AM

sdorr:
    Hell yes I want in

Welcome, brother!

RSS