Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • spy88
    205 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 12:24 PM

renniw52:
    I plan on going win less on this one.

Not to worry, ren as I'll most likely be there to commiserate with ya. 

As I'm PST, I'm seeing many of my opponents offline during my online.  renni, OPY, CanineSup, Mushy, DaveStock, sdorr, Ziomio, Dougie and Paul...if any of you wish to set a particular day/time that's good for you for our matches, please message me and I'll be there green and ready! 

David

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 5:46 PM

drmoose:
    all the players pics in one forum post

DaveStrock sdorr mkg335 Dougie4042 PaulTon drmoose renniw52 opyeuclid spy88 CanineSupervisor  Mushy01 ZioMio

Something like this?

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Jul 4 2014 6:17 PM

Slow loading Beta2.0 ..  After relaoding Maxthon 3 it just was not the same and went down hill from there . Last night I got in a game with Doug and Mbags and my loading was @#$%^&.  till I froze . 

Did a remove this , clean that , The chicken dance , The hokie poikie , Spun around in the computer chair , Burnt a candle , ,,   Then did a System Restore ,  

BINGO !!!!!!!!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 2:16 AM

I'm up, I'm Green, let's rock!

2:10 AM my time!

Nobody's home cept that dog boss feller and dougie houser, both red at the moment. Figures. I guess I'll just go and see iffin I can get my average down a tad today, or whoop some un-suspecting individual(s) in an alt shot or match play game.

It's good to be me today on the 5th of July.

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 3:02 AM

sdorr waxed me something proper on RSG just now, 3 and 1.  So, that makes me 1 and 3 out of the gate.  Not a good start to these proceedings!  o.O

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 3:05 AM

Thanks Dougie, I'm back!!!!!! LMAO!

Ya all have a nice day!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 3:07 AM

CanineSupervisor:
    So, I will not be accepting MP invites for this event at the present time...except from Mark.

So what am I, chopped liver??  ;-)

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 3:28 AM

Dougie4042:
    So what am I, chopped liver??  ;-)

Kitty food is unacceptable for an ovulating dog feller boss. Wait, something is really wrong with that picture, what could it be??? HUMM? LMAO.

Game on Canine and iffin you had balls, they would be in your court!

Have a nice day!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 11:16 AM

ZioMio:
    Something like this?

No, exactly like that, lol, nice job Zio . I was able to check everyone out in about 60 seconds ( something which used to take upwards of ten minutes) ! Lessee, iffin' I done the maths right,  that's at least 9 more minutes of golf !

Doc :)

Now if everyone were'nt busy all the time, I could put those extra minutes to good use :)

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Sat, Jul 5 2014 12:50 PM

Mush,,,I defeated ZioMio at st.andrews,,,,we played a couple extra holes was a great match,,I have never seen anyone play the rock (free ball) as well as Zio,he has the reflexes of a cat on the hunt,,very good player and a pleasure to play with..thank you Zio very good match Bro'...........

RSS