Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 5:08 AM

Early reports regarding the disappearance of a certain squirrel have as yet, not been confirmed. Currently, search teams are however, focusing their efforts on "Best of famous" back nine, where a slightly befuddled moose has been seen waving an R11 and shouting "Come get it !". More on this as the situation develops.

Doc :)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 8:40 AM

I was just given a lesson in why people get to TL status.

Duffer19 beat me by 5. Wow! It was a fabulous game and it was awesome to watch him play!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 8:44 AM

sweetmiffy:

I was just given a lesson in why people get to TL status.

Duffer19 beat me by 5. Wow! It was a fabulous game and it was awesome to watch him play!

painhurst was kind to me mostly Miffy - it was 4 holes btw :) - it's so much fun playing with you and the rounds seem to fly by - I dig your style - was a fun time, ty :)

let's partner up -  we're still 5-1 as a team ;)

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 9:19 AM

duffer and I just got in our round...4&2.  My lack of putting and his awesome shots and putting cost me...as expected.  ;)

Well played sir!  Congrats and may you go far young man!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 9:20 AM

Spy88 and I just had our smack-around at Olympic - I went cutting trees on hole whatever it was - tree - tree - hole out for bird........that was a big momentum grabber - unfair really - that hole secured the win for me to be honest.

Sure enjoyed hitting with you David and nice to meet you - next time lets play a less painful course. GG!

duffer

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 9:24 AM

Continuing on my losing streak, I lost to Luigi by 3.

It was a fun game though!

Yay!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 9:29 AM

Thanks to Duffer softening up Miffy, I was able to pull out a win. Her putts were just off a tick and easily would have had the game all square, then the birdies started to drop for me.

Was fun as always Miffy and such a pleasure to play with.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 12:10 PM

Just got my round in with ZioMio, nice guy and great player who just couldn't catch a break. I'll take the win, but with reservations, as it seemed like one of those games where I could do no wrong, and he just kept gettin' WGT'd. Thanks fer the game Zio, was a pleasure to finally meet up.

photo matchwithzio_zps31c361fa.jpg

Doc :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 20 2014 12:40 PM

drmoose:
    I'll take the win, but with reservations, as it seemed like one of those games where I could do no wrong, and he just kept gettin' WGT'd

No reservations needed Doc and I wouldn't blame it all on WGT. I was just out played in our match. You win some, you lose some, that's why we play the game.

It was a pleasure  finally meeting you as well.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:51 AM

Hi gang - almost caught up but would like to get another game in today if anyone is around - I'll be off and on for the next 6 hours or so if ya wanna have a smack-a-round

RSS