Forums

Help › Forums

From Rusted to total Corrosion.

Thu, Nov 13 2014 1:33 PM (773 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:30 PM

Hopefully my internet as been fixed after being down completely all day and night yesterday :-) ......

If I missed any results can you please point em out to me ? 

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 5:35 PM

Mushy just wiped the floor with me - gets an early bird on 10 - holes out two shots from off the green - birdied every hole......I think you all are in big trouble lol.

great round Mushy - it was a sight to see lemme tell ya - uber impressive.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 5:38 PM

Can safely say, I think my internet was well and truly fixed.

Poor Duffer caught me on a pretty good day, no matter what I aimed at , it came off , even a drive into the rough, a second into the fescue couldn't prevent me from birdeying the par 5.

Hope we still friends m8 ;-) 

All joking aside Rick m8, you caught me on a very good night, I can't normally play to that standard :-)  A very enjoyable game.

2nd_Squirelnutz_Interspecies_Invitational

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Thu, Jul 24 2014 5:49 PM

i haven't had my ass kicked like that in ages - scorecard doesn't show how hard i had to work to get a half - simple birdie putts made tough cuz of your chip ins - I didn't stand a chance - that was perfection - very well done 

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 3:03 AM

Lol, C'mon, Paul!  Let's do this!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 3:05 AM

i'm blue..

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 3:48 AM

I was able to beat Paul 2 and 1 at Merion.  He was, erm, under the influence as well.  ;-)

Cheers, bud!

Now where oh where is Squirrel Nuts??

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 5:50 PM

I beat Renn 4 and 2 at Olympic.  He said to make it as painless as possible and I did my best to oblige, aside from a missed 3 footer for par at 13.  

Cheers, Renn!

And with that, I believe I'm done!  Thanks again Mush and everybody else that participated. Bring on the third installment of this wackiness soon!  :-)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 5:59 PM

Doug, once again m8 its been a pleasure ... was a pity my ISP decided to play at being WGT and fek my game up lol .

glad to see the squirrel bag dragger is still making an appearance now and again.... ;-) Rich

I'm on most nights till late now folks , catch me if I'm green at all . don't give me no excuses lol.

fairways & greens all  

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 6:41 PM

Got my round in with the squirrel and pulled a 2 up win.  Just home from work, he wasn't quite into the game with his paw missing fairways and putts.

He's really gotta slow down the 70-80 hour work-weeks!  Needs a vacation and a case of his favorite beer!  Super nice gent and a pleasure to finally meet/play.

Now on to getting my butt kicked by Mush sometime tonight I hope.

RSS