Forums

Help › Forums

I am guilty of sandbagging

Mon, May 19 2014 11:06 AM (27 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 12:06 PM

Alex, I suspect you are trying to be nice.

However, I doubt very much whether you have any idea how awesome Francois is.

Therefore, I suspect that you are simply trying to hijack another thread.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 12:21 PM

hi,

actually i played francois couple of times. No clue ..never interacted. I am just talking about real sandbagger. 

I was also fake sandbagger ...real sandbaggers are cut throat.

Real sandbaggers are Oppurtunist prey on  victims in match play. hahaha

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 3:56 PM

Frap, i remember when i was just about to turn Legend, and long before the Tour legend tier came in, i could not wait to make the grade. I did not care how it happened, all i wanted was that recognition of being in the top echelons of the game. (Edited) this was when you had to make the grade without all the boosts and beating legends crap that now exists in the game). I finally made it, and was proud of the fact i did it in the end. I remember the day i made it, and i was sitting here thinking to myself, jaysus, i have done it at last. I was elated.

Moving on, i know have a slight regret i ever did it. Why? because i was better, much better at the tour master tier. Do i regret it? Yes, slightly, and this is the same sentiment i think you are going through now. But if you where to ask me now would i try to stop myself from progressing to the TL tier, then i would definitely say no.

That top tier has always been the ambition of mine to reach, no mater what tier or sport i do. Im not too far away myself, but i know with my current scores its going to take a while, but hell man, i am so looking forward to it.

Reach the top dude, be the best you can, and hopefully play the game the way it should be. I have not played you yet, despite knowing you through the forums for a long time, but i look forward to a TL game with you sometime soon. Lets hit a good game my man, and i look forward to that immensely, when we are both at the top.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 4:02 PM

FrankO .

There is a " Tier " here in WGT land that only a few will ever make .

It has Nothing to do with your score or the number of games played .

You SIR made that " Tier " a long time ago .

OPY

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 4:06 PM

You said it Opy, a true legend in the game here does not swing a club, but is defined by what that person does, and what he says. Frap is that kind of person.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, May 10 2014 4:33 PM

Francois, as one of your very long time friends, I must say that you have been at the top of the chart since the day I met you. You are what WGT is all about, an honest, loyal player. You are always a pleasure to play with and exemplify what the game of golf means. Get that Badge of TL my brother and know you earned it fair and square. You will always be one of my best friends I have ever met.

Love ya Frappe

Rich

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 5:51 PM

And now just .01 away...Francois will be TL any moment now...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 6:01 PM

Do it Francois!

Like a Nike ad...Just Do It!!!

• randalski
    131 Posts
    Sun, May 11 2014 6:14 PM

gl to you Frapp.. I say go for it, dont hold back. I to was in th same boat little over a month ago; wanting to hold back til after the new course came out, but WTH` I have nothing to lose....  I played every level and every tier with no help from wgt, drinks or energy bars;   am i glad i did it,  you damn right i am    i did it my way      I think you will feel th same way

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 6:08 AM

Well I made it this morning on the weekly St An  Front 9 ......      I am a happy puppy  and proud to join  the greats of this game ....... Again I like to thanks all the players from all tiers I have played with ,to those who has been following my progress ,and helped me along the way ..........          To WGT to have made this game more then a game for me .  I will enjoy today  and not hide my joy and my pride .........           Francois( Frapp)

RSS