Forums

Help › Forums

Fakes

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 24 2014 1:14 PM (31 replies)
  • LesaD
    187 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 4:03 PM

There are indeed many 'fakes' on this website.  The most distressing of all are the women who use their granddaughters pics in a vain attempt to look younger.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 4:16 PM

ApexPC:
    My profile photo is a golf club.

You have a bit of a brass neck commenting here, 'Andy'.

I know for a fact that in reality you're a #4 hybrid! LOL

>< (((((o>

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 4:20 PM

If you want to play with a completely honest Squirrel, give me a shout. I am terrible at this game and proud of it. I am polite (except to my closest friends) I don't use foul language (except to my closest friends) and I don't quit. I do drink beer and sometimes need 30 seconds to run and grab one. Maybe longer, I have a keg hooked up now, and I use a big glass.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Tue, May 13 2014 7:16 PM

I also would like to offer myself as a playing companion.  I'm a well-mannered, well-aged Scorpio scorpion with a sense of humor.  If asked, I am honest with my response.  I do not tease, belittle, swear (aloud) or sting (I bring my own crickets).  I don't require alcohol to move or function (ahem...lol). 

Skill level is unimportant. Having fun is.  Maybe a threesome?  You, renni and I.  No...wait...I meant the 3 of us...you know...together.  Wait.  I mean as a group playing around.  No, A round.

I meant...oh farnsdickle...I give up.  Besides, this is starting to sound like a dating chat room.   

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, May 17 2014 11:11 AM

spy88:

I also would like to offer myself as a playing companion.  I'm a well-mannered, well-aged Scorpio scorpion with a sense of humor.  If asked, I am honest with my response.  I do not tease, belittle, swear (aloud) or sting (I bring my own crickets).  I don't require alcohol to move or function (ahem...lol). 

Skill level is unimportant. Having fun is.  Maybe a threesome?  You, renni and I.  No...wait...I meant the 3 of us...you know...together.  Wait.  I mean as a group playing around.  No, A round.

I meant...oh farnsdickle...I give up.  Besides, this is starting to sound like a dating chat room.   

You're trying too hard.

• spy88
    205 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 4:44 PM

sweetmiffy:
    You're trying too hard.

I'm sorry,miff but I stood/stand to gain absolutely nothing from my post or by being guilty of your statement.

I was sincerely offering a game with a person as described...just as renni did.  At the humor?  Again, wasn't trying, it just came out as I was typing it.  But I did admit to having a "sense of humor". 

I apologize to you and the original poster if anything said was taken in the wrong manner.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 9:23 PM

anfield9iron:

Hi I don't post I just usually read,and this kind of thing has been expressed before.However I am sick and tired of players on here who turn out to be fake,they offer friendship,chat,and game play but after a while the veil wears thin and you see right through them.Is it the same for men as us women? I used to post my picture but have ceased to do so now as it seems to attract more.I'm not sure if WGT can do anything about i,I just wanted some feedback from others who have suffered from it and any ideas about spotting them a bit sooner before I get sucked in.I dont think of myself as naive,maybe I am though,its putting me off playing I have not had a game for a while now.Hope I not bored you with this familiar post just wanted get it off my chest .Thanks for reading.

Yo! A space after a period and learning how to make a paragraph improves readability a great deal.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 9:49 PM

haha.. THAT is something I can't do.. I'm terrible at writing. That's why I try to make my posts short and to the point.. so as not to get on anyone's nerves. Well, that and because I don't have anything interesting to say..  :)

• anfield9iron
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 22 2014 11:13 PM

Thanks to everyone for their replies,they made me see some sense. I do apologize for my bad grammar,I dashed it off in a rush.

Again many thanks enjoy your golf.

RSS