Forums

Help › Forums

What do you think about these update ideas?

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 16 2014 9:37 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 3:30 PM

We can't even get a yellow callaway ball for Hpurey so what chance do you think we got of getting any of this...lol

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 3:42 PM

dedBuNNy:
    Those who know, know what I'm talking about. mmmmmm hmm...

Why do I have the following in my head reading the above?

Eh? eh? eh?.....

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 3:44 PM

DAZZA501:

We can't even get a yellow callaway ball for Hpurey so what chance do you think we got of getting any of this...lol

0% chance.. But getting HP that yellow callaway should be top of the list..  :D

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Wed, May 14 2014 8:35 PM

, since most people I play with have a 2ft and closer rule, maybe we could have a option on the set up screen for concede ranging from no concede-3ft and the various ranges in between. 

What do you guys think? any other ideas?

I wish wgt would just drop the concede altogether. It is not a " rule " anyway. It is a courtesy of your opponent at their discretion. Nobody gives me a 3 footer in real golf   LOL......so why here.? Furthermore, some places can be a near impossible putt at 2ft--3ft. ( Merion 5 for example). 

It looks ridiculous to see a Legend or TL hover over a 1.5ft. putt waiting for a concede, because the button holder ran for a beer or a leak.! Hit the damn thing and move on ! Waiting for it just offsets the speed of play that the concede is suppose help with.  Some even get all pizzy, because it wasn't given. Really?.....If you can't drop a 2footer maybe knitting or Ping-Pong would be a better pastime.

Personally, I usually try to beat the concede, since I often get the feeling back-back putt concedes have an effect on the next load. It's not like we need anything else to fk up the loading. :)      

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, May 15 2014 4:01 PM

ISH47:

DAZZA501:

0% chance.. But getting HP that yellow callaway should be top of the list..  :D

What they said^^^^  :)

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 1:57 PM

Nice!

Concedes... yep... sort of dumb thing, never really understood it, anyone can *** a putt up. It's almost expected ... I watched someone wait on a 3.5ft'r.... Said they weren't, you could just tell they were. ..i.,

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, May 16 2014 2:00 PM

DNelson3:

Why do dogs sit when they pee?

Because they like warm wet balls...unfortunatly dogs don't think of things

like having their balls froze to the deck (see Joe Dirt)

• PAGES
RSS