Forums

Help › Forums

MLB challenge. You could win GI-SD Vapor balls!

Mon, Apr 4 2011 11:46 PM (269 replies)
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 9:27 AM

Only a about 25 hours before this challenge closes! If your reading this you need to get your pick in now. Good luck to ya!! Sometime tomorrow I will announce everybody that has a made a pick and what their prediction is. Good luck to those that have already made their pick!

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 4:38 PM

18 Hours and counting. Tick Tick Tick!!!

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 4:59 PM

Giants and Yanks...Giants in 7

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 5:19 PM

Thanks for your prediction. It has been recorded. You are 1 of 3 people that has the Giants winning the series. And the only one that has them up against the Yankees. Could happen. Lots of luck to you and your prediction. But I hope your wrong. Well at least the San Francisco part of the prediction. Goooooo Philly!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 6:18 PM

Cardinals over the Yankees in 7 games.  Richard4168 over YankeeJim.

• yakker
    7 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 9:07 PM

I'll jump out on a limb and say the Rangers young arms will surprise some and have them falling to the Phils in 6 in the series.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 10:27 PM

Thank you for your picks. The Rangers huh. Well with Cliff Lee as their ace you never know. I really don't know that much about Texas but, the little that I do know I just don't feel that this is their year. But like I have said before....that's why they play the games. I hope your right about the Phillies. Good luck to ya.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 10:30 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Richard4168 over YankeeJim.

Now thats a series I would love to see. LOL.

Doublemochaman:
    Cardinals over the Yankees in 7 games.

And if that actually happens then you will get both sleeves of GI-SD Vapor balls, any color. LOL.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 11:13 PM

Yoda79:
    Back in the 2008 N.L.D.S. Philly rocked Milwaukee's CC in game 4 (I think).

Yoda,

no comparison to this scenario - I'm sure you remember Milw over-using CC all the way into the post season. His last game pitching as a Brewer should have been done under protest, lol. As long as I can remember, pitching has been the Brewers hang-up. Finally they made a move in the right direction, and then starting using his arm like someone with rental insurance on an Avis, lol - his departure was written well before it became a reality.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 7:09 AM

Yoda79:

You know as I typed that I thought to myself "this is a totally different CC compared to the 2008 one". But I left it in there because I like to live in fantasy land where everything is made of sugar and where the world is at peace, and I don't have to work for a living, and where all my sports teams win every championship in dramatic form. But sir....you are absolutely correct.

Oh yeah. As you can see your a little late to the conversation. :) But yes you are correct as well. CC will dominate. I am looking forward to meeting him once again in the Series! Hopefully :)

Alright everybody just 3 and a half hours to get your predictions in. The anticipation is mounting. Check back later today for a list of everyones prediction! Good luck!!

RSS