Forums

Help › Forums

MLB challenge. You could win GI-SD Vapor balls!

Mon, Apr 4 2011 11:46 PM (269 replies)
  • Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 2:44 PM

Uh oh. I'm not liking this. Cain is rolling. And now has a two run lead. Not liking this one bit!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 2:49 PM

Halladay and Oswalt aren't worried.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 3:31 PM

True. Just don't like to be down 2-1. And I would bet the house on it happening. :(

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 4:10 PM

Well....

Another one for the good guys....

Now stand back....ya'll can get your very own SF Giant logo easy enough...no need to form a line.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 4:12 PM

Kinda funny you didn't post anything for game 2. :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 4:19 PM

At least neither one of you have to look forward to AJ Burnett to save your skins.

:-( 

• yakker
    7 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 4:50 PM

YankeeJim:

At least neither one of you have to look forward to AJ Burnett to save your skins.

:-( 

That would scare the bejeesers out of me too.  That would be the implosion I was referring to a few days ago.  Its either gonna be boom or bust I'm afraid.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 7:24 PM

In game 3 John Smoltz (TBS announcer) stated he played Bethpage Black that day...He was even par going into to 18 then he double bogeyed it.

Anybody else catch that?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 19 2010 11:07 PM

Yoda79:

Kinda funny you didn't post anything for game 2. :)

Ya, I guess I could have mentioned about a ball here, or a strike there that could have, might have, maybe...changed the outcome ..but I would rather sit back and just let things unfold.

Oh, glad to see ya in line....but it'll be a bit before I get to you...folks are coming out of the woodworks.

Tell me again, who's your favorite Giant?

Oh....Cody Ross, shame on me for asking....ya want a Jersey too?

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 1:54 AM

Well you could of said congrats. Or you could of said well played. Something. Don't just post when your team wins. Me? I like to recap some of the events. And yeah I may complain a little bit about some calls but I also give credit where credit is due.

And who is my favorite Giant? Yeah Cody Ross! The one I would love to take a baseball bat to his knee caps so as he can't stand in the batters box and kill us! Yeah I know that's kind of harsh but that's the Philadelphia side of me coming out. Hell I would still like to do the same to Joe Carter. And for those of you who don't know who that is...he is the Toronto BlueJay's  player that slammed a homerun over the left field wall in game 6 of the 1993 World Series to end the series.

RSS