Forums

Help › Forums

MLB challenge. You could win GI-SD Vapor balls!

Mon, Apr 4 2011 11:46 PM (269 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:39 AM

Yoda79:
    I had alot of fun doing this and look forward to doing similar challenge's as well as doing this same one next year.

Good. Put me down for the Yankees with Cliff Lee and CC doing a Johnson/Schilling on whoever shows up!   :-D

111 days to Spring Training...........

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:45 AM

... and put me down for Felix and a nobody rolling over and playing dead whenever the Yankees show up to play the Mariners.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 11:06 AM

MBaggese, you have been gifted. Please confirm that you have received your gift. Now I'm just waiting on the other winner to contact me. And really guys? YankeeJim & DMM, really? You want me to record your picks right now? LOL...ok...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:11 PM

Yes I have, I sent you a message.

But, like I mentioned-have to go back and look-I thought someone picked SF/Texas with Texas winning?

Thanks again, I'll let Philly have it in 2011, we can take it in 2012!

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 12:43 PM

Doublemochaman:
    It's beginning to look like my prediction of  a Texas - San Francisco World Series could become a reality.

DMM did predict correctly but he did not make it known until 10-21-2010. And all the predictions had to be on the first day of playoffs before the first pitch was thrown. So thats why he wasn't included in the challenge. Good memory though.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 1:50 PM

Yoda... absolutely true.  All my early predictions were between friends and not through WGT.  Besides, I didn't want anyone to know I predicted Edgar Renteria would get the game winning/world series winning hit.  :)

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 2:06 PM

Doublemochaman:
    Besides, I didn't want anyone to know I predicted Edgar Renteria would get the game winning/world series winning hit.  :)

LOL!!! All I can say is your good my friend. Your very very good. World Series teams, the winner, and the MVP. Can somebody gift him the top of the line clubs and say......50 sleeves of balls? I'm sorry a prediction like that deserves something. LOL

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 2:24 PM

Does anyone want to know how I'm predicting today's elections?  I'll tell you tomorrow.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Tue, Nov 2 2010 6:58 PM

Well, I have now gifted the other sleeve of balls to the other winner. So I guess that complete's this years MLB Challenge. Sad to see it go. But look for more of my challenges in the near future. Thank you all once again and I'll be looking forward to meeting up with you all at some point in the near future.

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 11:46 PM

Well folks. The 2011 MLB season is underway and I don't think anybody is as excited to watch and listen to games as I am. Well......maybe YankeeJim might be little more excited but I don't know. I'm pretty damn excited. And of course my Philadelphia Phillies started the season with a series sweep of Houston. First time we swept the opening series of the season since 1970. Our rotation is very strong this year. But our bullpen is where we could run into trouble. And our offense needs to produce consistently and not be as streaky as they were last year.

Well I will be hosting a brand new MLB Challenge this year with much better prizes. So make sure you not only follow your team but try to follow everybody so when it comes time to make your predictions you will be prepared to do so with a better understanding of the other teams that your team could potentially face. Good luck to everybody and their teams. I'll catch you all towards the end of the season. Go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Yoda

RSS