Forums

Help › Forums

Truth

Thu, Jul 10 2014 4:58 PM (161 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 6:53 PM

If you dont reply , The thread will die .

Please dont feed the Trolls .

iaaVR ( R ) ft 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 7:31 PM

I don't mind replying, I kind of enjoy trying to get Alex out of his all knowing box - it's not as if it's working though - haven't heard much that I can't get from a book at the library :)

it does make me think about things - the delivery may not be as palatable as could be - but the content has some merit.  If nothing else, it's a puzzle :)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 7:01 AM

Are you Korean, Alex?

Having spent 4 years in Seoul, your speech patterns and thoughts are very much like many Koreans I know.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 2:22 PM

Truth is not what i say . Truth is when you know you have to ask question , question is for you only. Idea is your subconscious mind to find the hidden answer when you ask question.

It will exposes assumption behind the question.

It kinda deprogramming all the thing you learned.

Why should you do that ? what for. We are gain based lifeforms. We need to gain something out of our actions.

Lesser belief more broader the perspective. More broader the perspective , you observe more.

More you observe , more you understand things around you , you learn to accept things as they are.

You will become the surrounding eventually.

• robnov
    143 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 6:54 PM

Alex the "all knowing" master trolling again for disciples. I thought the whole concept of this game was for online golf related issues, not "psychology and life lessons 101". Personally, if i wanted lessons regarding life's meaning i would seek a church, temple,synagogue, university, priest, monk or some other higher source of enlightenment along with learning life's lessons firsthand, not from some WGT  T.L. wanna be. I very well could ignore this thread, i should and i usually do not pay attention to the forums except for the occasional browsing sessions but give it a rest, these silly posts are getting ridiculous. Alex, maybe you should focus on taking the beam out of your own eye before trying to remove the splinter in someone else's. Just play this online game for whatever enjoyment it gives but this is hardly the place to try to school everyone in their game play or in life whether it's welcome or not, after all you are only a lowly legend and a chicken, "cluck, cluck". :):)

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 7:32 PM

If you want to talk about golf there are many threads you can talk. This is everything else. Everyone have opinion. There is actually nothing wrong with your opinion either. I can't tell what people should do. Its none of my business. :)

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 8:42 PM

You should try typing in your native tongue and let us run it through a translator because - damn! Like what the *** man? Did you go to school? My 5 year old niece has a better command of the English language than you. 

The only other explanation I can think of is that you're mixing the wrong cleaning products together without opening a fuckin' window. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 8:53 PM

alexk345:
    Truth is not what i say

You ought to be preparing yourself to hear truths, which no inflexibility will be able to withstand 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 10:18 PM

dedbunny,

You fail to see things infront of you. Things are cloaked. The funny part is you will never see what you do not want to see. Your mind is kinda aperture. More light allow more you crystal clear things are.

if you looking for nice grammatical way that you can understand, that is your aperture. You can't go beyond it. 

May be people have lots of things to say. And they may ignore all grammatical stuff deliberately.

It filter out people who go beyond the trivial things.  It is a gatekeeper.of sort.

RSS