6,709 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 7:03 PM

iaaVR ( R ) ft

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:05 PM

alexk345:

Making Sense.

Its relative. Depends on what perspective you hold. 

For simpleton , its too much word play. 

Lot easier to criticize things than try to understand , it need lots of work. :)

Broader perspective , calmer your mind is. narrower the perspective , more angry you become because you can't understand. 

Its all there , you just have to see . 

Do you mean for simpleton's given it would be plural?  Or how about it need lots of work. I think you meant it needs? 

Do not use your smart talk fool, or at least learn to spell if you want to act condescending. It's a total joke, smoke another rock alex!

Your always acting like a genius yet your asking the forum how do I hit with cross wind, or make my putts. Oh and the best question you've ever asked "how do I make more eagles on par 4's"  I would figure someone with your intellect would know you hit the ball in the hole in 2 shots. Your Dumb as a stump and that much is blatantly clear.

Pure brilliance, no wonder all those TL"s are scared to play with you lmao. 

Btw invited you to a game while you were green last night. But like many others who try to invite you while your green you weren't actually online to accept the invite. 

You will rebuttal but I know you won't actually read or comment on what I've said in this direct post. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:32 PM

jigglybutt:

CerinoDevoti:

jigglybutt:

CerinoDevoti:

jigglybutt:

I am finding it hard to believe your not schizo lol

This look like something somebody who is on crack would write.... Blah blah blah and makes about as much sense as trying to nail jello to a tree. 

You following  the kid around just to be snarky is a little schizo as well.

Well I like to follow the forums, not my fault he's always writing something comical like this or asking retarded questions. It's a forum and anyone can respond.  If he ever made a post that was the least bit useful to anyone I wouldn't bother. But that will never happen. 

Nothing useful just always jibberish.

Your telling me what he said makes sense to you?

It doesn't have to make sense to me. This is the "Everything Else" section. Don't like it then ignore it.  You go out of your way to troll the kid because you want to.

I never said I wasn't posting on purpose. I have just as much of a right to comment as anyone else. You Don't like what I'm saying ignore it.  Hypocrite much? And fyi 2500+ posts yet calling me a troll. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

if I've offended you somehow by commenting on this babble my bad. He brings it on himself though. So not sure what your belly aching about fella.  Just happens to be my opinion that his post made zero sense.  

Well then you know I'll comment all I want as well. Hit the gym.

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:41 PM

chickens

• robnov
    143 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:48 PM

alexk345:

I thought i share some light on truth. 

Everyone have a version of truth. Sometime it gets mixed with facts. 

We all humans talking to ourself all the time through others. One thing we do not want to know is that we are talking to ourself. Its like want to live in macro level. 

Everyone knows truth subconsciously , you can call it self created blankspot for brain. We hope it is always hidden there and never spoken off. It is better that way.

Lets live in illusion , forget truth. We only talk about truth when we are lightheaded.

it is lot easier to live when you think less. Some call them simpletons. I say it is natural form.

Because we lifeform always look for shortest route to anything.  May be its nature or CODE of evolution. 

As for what is absolute truth is , it is better for you and me , i do not say what is truth is. We do not want to know , we just like to play with our mind.

May be lets sugarcoat that truth little bit , say we are limited beings. 

Like a frog in the well thinking it is emperor of the universe.

sounds schizophrenic eh?.

lol, I found the perfect song for you Alex, and all the madness that follows you, haha. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 8:55 PM

I only started ..just see how you all will respond.

Can contradiction of ideas co exist?. 

Think less. As you said may be ignorance or peace with onself ( or just acceptance of things the way are). 

When you really understand you are powerless , you are infact powerful in that you understand better than others. 

When you try to do something , opposite will react. 

Again its all perspective mumbo jumbo. Sometimes its is better for people to ignore when the brain hates it . hahaha. 

I do not mind jigglybutt following me around. Actually you need opposing forces to validate things.

I read what i want to read , there is no need to react to things unless you are that.  :)

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 9:09 PM

And as

CerinoDevoti:

jigglybutt:

CerinoDevoti:

jigglybutt:

CerinoDevoti:

jigglybutt:

I am finding it hard to believe your not schizo lol

This look like something somebody who is on crack would write.... Blah blah blah and makes about as much sense as trying to nail jello to a tree. 

You following  the kid around just to be snarky is a little schizo as well.

Well I like to follow the forums, not my fault he's always writing something comical like this or asking retarded questions. It's a forum and anyone can respond.  If he ever made a post that was the least bit useful to anyone I wouldn't bother. But that will never happen. 

Nothing useful just always jibberish.

Your telling me what he said makes sense to you?

It doesn't have to make sense to me. This is the "Everything Else" section. Don't like it then ignore it.  You go out of your way to troll the kid because you want to.

I never said I wasn't posting on purpose. I have just as much of a right to comment as anyone else. You Don't like what I'm saying ignore it.  Hypocrite much? And fyi 2500+ posts yet calling me a troll. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

if I've offended you somehow by commenting on this babble my bad. He brings it on himself though. So not sure what your belly aching about fella.  Just happens to be my opinion that his post made zero sense.  

Well then you know I'll comment all I want as well. Hit the gym.

That's great Your entitled to your opinion. However I didn't realize I would hurt your feeling so much replying to alex. Shall I email you some tissues since you got all but hurt about me replying to this thread?

And as for your amazingly disrespectful comment "hit the gym" I'm going to take that as your calling me fat. LOL I didn't realize I was having a conversation with a 11 year old boy. Very classy fella you are.

Somehow you want to take a giant personal rip at me because I think somethings jibberish. 

I mean clearly your a master of linguistics just like alex coming out with the old your fat hit the gym talk.  

Have a nice day and remember to keep it down in your mothers basement at night! Just referring to you assuming I'm fat ..Since we're going to the old your fat and other silly thing portion of the evening.

Alex is a fool And I know that, you however do not know a thing about me, so your really foolish to throw something like that at a person. Clearly you two are fools together. Good luck with the wedding.

Clearly your feelings got hurt having to take a jab like that? Apologies child, apologies.

I'll be done with this now as there is no way I can argue with "hit the gym".  Aren't you just  the man. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 9:26 PM

Atleast i know i am a fool  Always was. Always will be a fool. Its all good.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 9:30 PM

rollone:

chickens

FANFLIPPINTASTIC :)))

.....laughing so hard

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 23 2014 9:50 PM

After typing above just googled it..

“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”

William Shakespeare.

I am not wise but i do know i know nothing. :)

RSS