Truth

Thu, Jul 10 2014 4:58 PM (161 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 11:06 AM

MBaggese:

CerinoDevoti:

MBaggese:

True, was just lightening the mood abit!

Hit the gym. ;)

Now you're calling me fat too?

FFS I'd say more, but half my meatball sandwich spilled on my belly...gotta find a towel...

lol... just don't drop the cannoli. ;)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 12:52 PM

andyson:

PaulTon:
    No, it's mere opinion and breaks the forum guidelines as well.

And a classic quote from the above quoted from a different thread.....

PaulTon:
    Are you now the forum police?

I'm frightened of him too Lily, and that's the truth!

Well Andy, even my jaundiced eye can behold the fine edges you are maintaining on your Gladius...or is it your Pugio ? Either one easily cuts both ways..Perhaps, the sporting boys should cough up a well earned "Touche" for love of truth...but the 'opinion' shall block the 'sting' of it.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 1:45 PM

Banal and witless, plus ca changé.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 4:22 PM

You all people are walking blindly.  Truth set you free. 

It do not mean meaning of truth set you free. It  is basically the reason for you seeking truth. 

Its all self riddle.

if you really look at it , everything a riddle. We create problem and find a solution. 

Why ?

if there is no problem  , life is not a life. 

endless riddles makes you feel like you achieved something in life. Self delusion is the life's purpose.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, May 26 2014 8:11 PM

alexk345:
    You all people are walking blindly.  Truth set you free. 

Well Bro, you must quantify that my friend...as it only pertains to the mind.

alexk345:
    It do not mean meaning of truth set you free. It  is basically the reason for you seeking truth

Okay Alex, I'm guessing you think all are seeking the truth...but many of us (single father rasing 3 kids here), know what the truth is...not all humans are a single identity, nor (as much as we wish) can seek/nor have time to seek/s\certain meanings of life.

alexk345:

alexk345:

if you really look at it , everything a riddle. We create problem and find a solution. 

Why ?

Naw, a puzzle maybe, not a riddle (in the real world)...trials and tribulations, downfzalls and eating manure...is what life is about, if one hasn't ex[perienced it all, then I am happy for them, but for those of the many who have reach4ed hiegt\hts, and scavenged below and are stil;l here (not just in WGT), I have more respect for them than a teenager turned billion aire;)

alexk345:

Life is a problem my friend, and always will be...sure, there are some who can gtrow up withe the proverbial "spoon" in thier mouth, and like Marie Antoinette said "let them eat cake" as they were starving.

Some know, some don't...no harm/malice to either end...but some tthink if the butler didn't lay out the suit in time, it's a problem, other know if the holes in the pockets in thier jeans can been seen, they may not get the job.

alexk345:
    endless riddles makes you feel like you achieved something in life. Self delusion is the life's purpose.

No riddles Alex, just reality.

You'd have to have "been there/done that"...in order to philosophize . 

Play'em well!

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 5:20 PM

The funny part is .

What i say only applies to me. :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, May 27 2014 5:45 PM

alexk345:

The funny part is .

so you still think you are god then?  or have you evolved and found a new mirror :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 2:02 AM

duffer19:

alexk345:

The funny part is .

so you still think you are god then?  or have you evolved and found a new mirror :)

Mirror, mirror, on the wall.

TL's are chickens, one and all.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 1:31 PM

Oh the GOD word. 

When ever human refuse to think deep , he brings up GOD word to stop him from thinking. Its easier to leave it to  god than further analyze things.

GOD word is a necessity. Its actually cure for Human psychological limit.

But every thing has its purpose when it is first created.

Even GOD word is to solve humans from committing sucide because of hopelessness of what is next.

Endless thinking make your brain bleed to death. 

You have to find a limit , self imposed control mechanism (GOD WORD)  such that you can live within walls of grandeur.

Imagination is great tool too.

Its easy to think when you are comfortable. Its easy to criticize when you are in better shape.

We like things easy. Which lifeform  do not want to be easy?.

Life form is flow of energy from high to low. 

Evolution is a form of conservative flow of energy. Even the language we use will be soon become clicking sound. Less we speak more we conserve energy.

Eventually it become tiny motions and telepathy if we live 1000 years.

if then we get bored , we will be back to macro language. Yep back to square one.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, May 28 2014 1:49 PM

alexk345:
    Even the language we use will be soon become clicking sound.

RSS