Forums

Help › Forums

I am not a Human.

Thu, Jun 12 2014 3:17 PM (41 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 11:10 AM

What defines human?  Sheep mentality?

Co exist with same thought process of the billion people society?.

People with schizophrenic thoughts is not human?

I think we feel "alien" to people who comes with completely opposite view of what our core thought rationale.

I can only stimulate things.  Two extreme opposite ideas can exists in brain?.

Can brain allow that ?.  Brain is kinda database , organize similar thoughts than opposite views.

Humans gets angry because they do not feel the thing they absorb do not match with their current beliefs. Waste of energy means , humans gets angry. 

if a Human with no belief is not a human , then i am not a human.

I am a chameleon actually. hahaha. :) No belief (no context)  is all beliefs ( all context)

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 11:16 AM

I believe you're a Karma Chameleon.  ;)))

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 11:35 AM

print that - mail it to yourself - delivery in 10 years time - will you get angry with yourself because you realize, after reading yourself - that you are human after all? :)

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 11:53 AM

Human or not a human is just a context. I was only replying to notonthis statement in some thread just for entertainment value.

Some people take things literally. its like this you take right amount of salt when you eat food , just take what is needed , ignore rest.

What ever i say is only for myself. In my realm i only exists. It is just that.

Yet we roam for new things to stimulate our brain. change is food for brain. Constant change required for lively brain.

We do not live forever. We are mortal being. More you aware of your end , more realistic you will be.

But do you want to live or thinking about end all the time. Living is an illusion we created. its fun.

Some time reality is not healthy thought.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 11:58 AM

alexk345:
    Waste of energy means , humans

This is true. Consider; celery( you know, dental floss surrounded by carbos) celery has 2 calories and 10 calories are burned to eat it...you could starve to death eating.

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 12:35 PM

SweetiePie:
    This is true. Consider; celery( you know, dental floss surrounded by carbos) celery has 2 calories and 10 calories are burned to eat it...you could starve to death eating

I never did quite understand the purpose of celery

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 1:13 PM

rollone:

SweetiePie:
    This is true. Consider; celery( you know, dental floss surrounded by carbos) celery has 2 calories and 10 calories are burned to eat it...you could starve to death eating

I never did quite understand the purpose of celery

add peanut butter, problem solved

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 2:43 PM

I have been called an Alien all my life. I was pronounced dead back in 1981 after a terrible car crash. All my local family were there going bonkers. I woke up and it freaked them out. Was out of the hospital in 5 days and back to work, full of stitches, neck brace and a cast on my arm. 2 years later got robbed while working a store, took a 38 in the chest at 3pm on a Saturday and was sitting in the stands at Atlanta Motor Speedway at noon the next day. I had promised my son I would take him to the races. I feel off a 40 foot ladder, broke my right wrist, my left foot, and after driving myself to the hospital 40 miles away found out I had a concussion too. New Years Eve 1991 I was opening bottles of bubbly on a friends porch, the porch was all ice. I started to slip and fell over his balcony, 16 feet down and landed on his wood pile. After they found me my wife and I partied, danced and had a hoot until 4am. I drove home over 60 miles and went to bed. Woke up at 10 am and couldn't move. I had 3 broken bones in my neck. Another brace, 3 days and back to work. I had no choice my job required a lot of driving. I guess I am not human either. I may be a AlieSapien. I hope I am not a Cat, if I am I am almost out of lives. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 5:05 PM

You are sheep though. All humans has sheep characters.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 31 2014 5:36 PM

alexk345:

You are sheep though. All humans has sheep characters.

What the flock are ewe talking about now?

RSS