Help › Forums

I am not a Human.

Thu, Jun 12 2014 3:17 PM (41 replies)
  • robnov
    143 Posts
    Sun, Jun 1 2014 1:29 PM

alexk345:

hey its my thread eh. :)

You do not need to come and babble here. That said you can. 

In one context , you can say anything , i do not mind. Another context do what is best for you which is ignore the thread if you can't stomoach what i say.,

its easy. :)

LOLOLOL. I'm sensing irritation with you Alex, haha. I don't care if this is your thread, you don't own WGT and in no way can you moderate or tell me to cease and desist posting. You do not own this website or game and i believe it's WGT's decision to "call the shots" here as far as who says what, when and how. I'm a grown man Alex, i have no problem "stomaching" your puny incoherent sentences, after all your words are mumbo jumbo in my eyes (opinion). Just putting my 2 cents worth in whether you want to hear it or not, tough chit BOY life is not easy, get used to it and grow up,( this is concerning your state of mind, language, demeanor and spelling). Catch my drift ? or am i being obtuse ? Wait, maybe it's you who's a little lopsided in the head, Look in the MIRROR pal. :) Sure, the 2 obvious choices are to participate or ignore (common sense) but seeing how foolish you are , i can't help but respond to your choice of words, grammar and threads on occasion when i have free time to play WGT and browse the forums :):). I'm just glad i'm not stuck in WGT land like you are 24/7, at least i have a life away from this online golf site, unlike you most likely. Go play in the sand trap now little one, cya. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, Jun 2 2014 10:29 AM

I can be what you think i am. i can not be anything you do not aware. Everything you create , you already know.

You are a human because you react. You fail to understand you are playing a role.

• jigglybutt
    208 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 9:03 AM

alexk345:

I can be what you think i am. i can not be anything you do not aware. Everything you create , you already know.

You are a human because you react. You fail to understand you are playing a role.

"I can not be anything you do not aware" 

I see simpleton ways in your sentence there alex.  Think what you type before you type it if you want to act smart, somehow I doubt your intelligence when you say these things.

• roadmaps
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 4:55 PM

cows with guns

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, Jun 8 2014 6:43 PM

Everything relative. You are what  you are. You can't be anything other than what you do not know. 

Saying Acting smart is your way of understanding me. Its all good. 

What ever work for you , you should keep trying. 

There is nothing new. Same old same old.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 5:56 AM

' I wouldn't wanna be like you ' ..  from the Alan Parson's Project album, I Robot.

Crank it up!

RSS