Forums

Help › Forums

I am not a Human.

Thu, Jun 12 2014 3:17 PM (41 replies)
  • Biscuithead1961
    138 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 8:22 AM

I am not taunting you alexk345, please believe me, but after reading ALL these posts i am curious about your opinions / beliefs on a couple of topics.

What do you FEEL is the purpose of the Human Race ? To WHAT [ entity  ] does the Human Race even matter ?

What part of the PUZZLE does this realm hold, within what might be Infinity ? What do you FEEL is the single most important thing in this realm [ not perceived importance, but TRUE importance ] ?

And, Just a reminder, i'm not challenging you or poking fun, i simply would like to hear your views, and to keep this conversation evolving.........Keith

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 9:41 AM

PaulTon:

alexk345:

You are sheep though. All humans has sheep characters.

What the flock are ewe talking about now?

Hello - My name is Yancy
    I have a robot spider & whatnots. Are we talking philisophicals all up here?
    One word: Jean-Paul Sarte

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Mon, Jun 9 2014 3:37 PM

Anything we create , virtual or not , it turn into a lifeform of its own type.

So no escape from anything.

No one creates thing to destroy. People create to make it to exist.

Even that existance turn into evil ,l it will destroy itself eventually consuming everyone on its way. Example all religions.

• Biscuithead1961
    138 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 1:35 PM

In reference to my last post :

Wouldn't it be ironic if at this same moment, somewhere unknown, our creators were having a very similar conversation [ telepathically ] pondering similar questions, whilst playing a game, involving swinging a long rod of energy, driving a tiny round planet off it's orbit, across great expanses, making careful calculations to avoid the debris fields in an attempt to sink that planet into a small Black Hole.........

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 2:34 PM

There is no creators. We can only imagine what we are though. if there is a creator , who created creators?. 

it just do not work because that question and answer is infinite recursive.

So better not think about creators. Rather say some alient somewhere thinking same thing would suffice

• clucktrentsuperd
    224 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 3:07 PM

just finding a page to write t his.............this site bites........ i have been disconnected 5 out of 11 games.. go through 8 holes or so, and get wgt's...... get your heads outta of you know where boys and girls

• Biscuithead1961
    138 Posts
    Wed, Jun 11 2014 5:00 PM

Hey clucktrentsuperd, i'm sure WGT is workin' on it, this game has become very popular,  it's not easy keeping over 8 million people satisfied.

With people all over the world punchin' keys, changin' clubs, takin' swings under all kinds of conditions, all at the same time, that's alot of info to keep flowing smoothly.

Think  positively, if everything ran perfect, you'd be like me, no one else to blame but myself for my recent lousy performance.

WGT will eventually get it all sorted out, give 'em a little time, i mean they're only Human.........Or are they.........

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 12:28 PM

This is not garbage thread people...stick with OP topic.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 12 2014 2:23 PM

Nexus 6 - More human, than human.

RSS