Help › Forums

Back to standard Balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:07 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 7:53 AM

thanks gary, didn't think about have better clubs and starter golf balls. Sorry for my confuusion.

• garyk49
    2,330 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:05 AM

bfghd:

thanks gary, didn't think about have better clubs and starter golf balls. Sorry for my confuusion.

Not a problem, just pointing something out.  If you were to just change the ball you are using, your game will change.  Distance, spin, roll out.  You could go through every ball on WGT and they will react differently to your clubs.  Add to that the changing to different clubs, and again all the different balls will react differently.  Choose your clubs, then try the different balls, until you become happy with your game with that ball choice.  Then work on improving it.

There are still master and above that use starter equipment and are very good using it.  Either they don't want to buy, or they are happy with that choice.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:07 AM

garyk49:

bfghd:

Not a problem, just pointing something out.  If you were to just change the ball you are using, your game will change.  Distance, spin, roll out.  You could go through every ball on WGT and they will react differently to your clubs.  Add to that the changing to different clubs, and again all the different balls will react differently.  Choose your clubs, then try the different balls, until you become happy with your game with that ball choice.  Then work on improving it.

I've tried using 2 different balls, and your right, they do change your game. Thanks again for all your help

• PAGES
RSS