Forums

Help › Forums

Mr Caddie,s Santa,s helpers wanted

Sun, Jul 27 2014 3:24 PM (36 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:33 PM

I am looking for 12 players to offer a gift for the 12 days of Christmas in July give away .

Nothing special just a sleevee  of balls , A wedge or a Putter . Or a VEM free day .

Please reply here if you would like to offer .

OPY     ******************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have started a list of NOT SO NICE , Players who have top clubs but still want Free .

If I see one of them in your thread I might just Reply to them that they dont need it .

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:38 PM

Well boys and girls , I have all 12 helpers .    

Xtras at the bottom of this post after day 12  . Thank you for joining in .

Santa                                                       Gift                               Who got Gift

Opyeuclid   Day #1 the 17th            Ping anser Putter  l28                           JAZZIJ4

Lonnieskinner   Day #2 on the 18th      3 Ping Wedges L 41&42              Lily333

Jsweetcr   Day #3 on the 19th         L85 Nike Iron set                  Scaredcrow

Sweetmiffy  Day #4 on the 20th   L35 Taylor made Putter           Randall44G

Johnable1234   Day #5 on the 21st   2 Cleveland Wedges   GDfan70 & Phoenix44

NewchstleB   Day #6  on the 22nd     ping G20 Driver                 DeeDan13

Borntobesting   Day #7 on the 23rd     L52+ Nike Iron set         Melonhead66630

1000 hit putter pal   2000 hit shot pal          Racemarshal

Patricawilliams  Day #8 on the 24th      L52 Nike Iron set        Oldvermonter

L86 Big Bertha 3 wood      Esty25

L 96 Big Bertha  Driver      Gdog8

Lobsterboy Day #9 on the 25th           Avatars              lluciano   DaddysKat

ZioMio       Harmonator

5Fredflintstone 

Alcaucin  Day # 10  on the 26th              balls          Ish47 

note book    Gmaster007

balls           Ozysouthpaw

Cleveland wedge          Dkjhunt

Deedles77  Day # 11  on the 27th       Cleveland wedge            Cycle0

WGT.  Day # 12 on the 28th

Secret Santa # 357br9                  Nike Iron set                      Joewaters

Xtra day  Frapp      Cleveland wedges    and some more Cleveland wedges 

Romax  gave away a           Cleveland wedge              Aidanspa      

Lonniescott711 gave away a Avatar and some balls

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:39 PM

I placed your name in the order that you replied .

First off thank you all !

On post # 2 next to your name I will add the name of who got that gift . Please let me know Or post the name of who you gifted to in your thread .Please check the list so that we do not gift to some of the same players that will ask every day .

I am going to start off in the next day or so with day #1 . I will start a NEW thread and I would like all of you to do the same thing on your day . Post it here under " And every thing else ".

I would like it to go something like this :

" On the first day ( enter you own day ) of Christmas in July Opyeuclid ( enter you own name ) Is giving away ( enter gift here ) .

You do not have to spend your day watching for replys , If you do not gift till the next day or so its ok .

The only thing I ask is that you look at who is asking and make sure that the gift you offer goes to some one that need,s your gift to make the game better for them and not some bottom feeder 

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 7:49 PM

Sign me up Opye.

• cycle0
    38 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 7:49 PM

opyeuclid:

saved 

saved and verified?  is that like one step up from choice beef?

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Jul 12 2014 8:41 PM

im in opy.

ill do the VEM free day. I promise it will happen

Just kidding, put me down, not bothered by what day

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 1:19 AM

opyeuclid:

I am looking for 12 players to offer a gift for the 12 days of Christmas in July give away .

Nothing special just a sleevee  of balls , A wedge or a Putter . Or a VEM free day .

Please reply here if you would like to offer .

OPY

I'm available!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 3:31 AM

Well, well ...

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Jul 13 2014 4:19 AM

hey opy sign me up

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts