One more needed….:)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 8:09 PM

Count me in if you still need 1 more.....  Good Callaways for someone. R

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 7:13 AM

All 12 days are full and a Xtra one or two .

If any one else wants to play along Please feel free to watch the days and offer a gift .

Thank you every one .

OPY

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 1:50 PM

Thank you OPY for running it this year.  Looking forward to seeing players who need that little extra help, getting it.

- WGTdbloshoe

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 2:39 PM

I have sent PM,s to every one . Please check .

For you new Santa's helpers , Please watch the first day tomorrow as I start a new thread here under " And every thing else " how this should go .

Post your offer on your day then watch for replies . Check page #1 here Post # 2 to make sure your gift does not go to some player that has already got a gift , I will update who got a gift every day the best i can .

If  post your offer and can not watch all day And do not give your gift till the next day thats OK , No need to spend all day watching .

Any questions Please ask .

Thank you all 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 3:07 PM

If any one is Shy or just unsure how to start / do  your post on your day , Let me know .

Tell me what Gift you want to offer and I will set your day / post up for you .

OPY

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 6:04 PM

Way to go Opy m8 ................................. Only man to fill MrC's boots :-) 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 2:29 PM

I am so happy . I have had several offers from players that also want to add a gift And some players that have members from the CC offering gifts .

It makes me proud to be a member of this community .

I have also had a few offers from players that want to gift me something for running this event .                  I need nothing . 

The fact that you all have joined in on the MrCaddie,s Christmas in July is the Best gift you could give me .

Thank you all 

OPY

RSS