Forums

Help › Forums

tier change

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 16 2014 12:13 PM (4 replies)
  • JEOCONNOR
    10 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 7:01 AM

worked hard at improving my game. Avg was 66 as tour pro, level 58.  They upgraded me to master.....before I'd finished one round, they changed the avg to 76!!!!  This is a fun game, though all their glitches can be frustrating.  they boast 10 mil players.  At  a modest $20 per month, that's 200mil every month.....yet they can't get it right!!!A purchased golf ball should not be arbitrarily "taken out of play" for no reason....that's STEALING something for which I paid real money.    Also....make the freaking meter the same speed for EVERY club in the bag....and make it a circular one, like a clock, instead of having to track your eyes across the screen and different speeds and jerky inconsistency.   Spend some money on improvements!!!!!!!!!!!

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 10:48 AM

JEOCONNOR:

worked hard at improving my game. Avg was 66 as tour pro, level 58.  They upgraded me to master.....before I'd finished one round, they changed the avg to 76!!!!  This is a fun game, though all their glitches can be frustrating.  they boast 10 mil players.  At  a modest $20 per month, that's 200mil every month.....yet they can't get it right!!!A purchased golf ball should not be arbitrarily "taken out of play" for no reason....that's STEALING something for which I paid real money.    Also....make the freaking meter the same speed for EVERY club in the bag....and make it a circular one, like a clock, instead of having to track your eyes across the screen and different speeds and jerky inconsistency.   Spend some money on improvements!!!!!!!!!!!

When you move up in tiers, your average is reset.  Once you get some more ranked rounds in your new tier, you won't see the wild swings in average.

- WGTdbloshoe

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 11:09 AM

And, the ball license which you payed for expires after a certain number of shots (excluding putts on the green).

Meter speed is a characteristic of each club - see the numbers in the Pro Shop display before buying. Hint: Club sets have consistent speeds.

The meter is as it is, and if you are not d'accord with the game, you may well stop playing or stop paying.

The decision is yours!

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 12:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

JEOCONNOR:

They upgraded me to master.....before I'd finished one round, they changed the avg to 76!!!!

When you move up in tiers, your average is reset.  Once you get some more ranked rounds in your new tier, you won't see the wild swings in average.

- WGTdbloshoe

Yep. You moved up to Master on July 11. 2014, The next next ranked round in your score history (7/15 - 9 holes on St. Andrews) you shot a 38 - and 38 x 2 = 76 !!!!!!!!

A lot of your frustration results from not understanding how things like your scoring average and ball durability work.

FAQ Home

Tiers

Balls

2.7 million unique visitors per month 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 12:13 PM

JEOCONNOR:
    I paid real money

Er ist ein richtiger verschwender in der Art, wie er sein geld ausgibt

Lily

RSS