Forums

Help › Forums

Who wants to get crushed?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 26 2014 1:02 AM (38 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 8:30 PM

who want to be mince meat. Where are all tour legends?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Aug 9 2014 11:35 PM

Howdy Alex ! Gee, I don't do match play...if I win, I feel bad. If I lose, I feel bad...so, since this is so ( I played it long ago, was always winning and I would miss putts on the last few holes to lose on purpose to allow the other player to win and feel good since I was going to feel bad either way) anyway, since this is so I won't be able to join you. However, I do play, from time to time, crap-shoot alternate shot. In fact myself & a stranger played against you and another stranger, just weeks ago. We won thanks to my 8 foot, downhill, slider that, of course went in and slammed the door on you. You see, my partner felt good, while I felt bad and you and your partner felt bad not knowing that my partner's feeling good trumped the three of us....just to straighten out any wonder. ~ SP ~

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Aug 10 2014 4:05 AM

You didn't let me win Lily ... but I don't feel bad about it. What I do feel bad about is you not inviting me to an alt shot game.... now, you wouldn't want me to feel bad wouldya?

:-)

(all manner of devious manouvers must be employed to lure these sophisticated women into shooting a round of golf... just sayin...)

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, Aug 10 2014 6:23 PM

Time for crushing...

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Tue, Aug 12 2014 3:44 PM

Seems kittens are scared

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Aug 13 2014 6:51 PM

Anyone  out there?

• dkjhunt
    26 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 6:59 PM

here i am ill play u if u gift me...

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Thu, Aug 14 2014 9:52 PM

dkjhunt:

alexk345 's page is currently declaring that 'he is deleting his account'.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 10:08 AM

JFidanza:

dkjhunt:

alexk345 's page is currently declaring that 'he is deleting his account'.

Didn't think you could delete an account.

Having said that, you'd think someone who can't even manage a winning record vs. legends would try and hone his game against a tier that he doesn't have less than a 15% win record against.

But hey - some people never get the hint.

RSS