rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 26 2014 1:02 AM (38 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 10:08 AM

JFidanza:

dkjhunt:

here i am ill play u if u gift me...

alexk345 's page is currently declaring that 'he is deleting his account'.

Didn't think you could delete an account.

Having said that, you'd think someone who can't even manage a winning record vs. legends would try and hone his game against a tier that he doesn't have less than a 15% win record against.

But hey - some people never get the hint.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 3:53 PM

re: 'delete an account.'

I guess you can email a request for 'closing' or something, as some forum posts* indicate.

I'm looking at Alex' history and it doesn't look like too many ranked rounds lately, I'm not sure why he prefers that...Sometimes I find the gameplay of multi player and solo to be quite different. 

and Alex if you're still here, I'm curious why that's your choice, no objection, just trying to understand, as usual...

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/16094/96766.aspx

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 11:47 PM

JFidanza:
    and Alex if you're still here

not anymore

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 8:57 AM

Appears his account has been disabled ... can't find him with player search from the community page.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 10:16 AM

With a personality like his, the cockroach will be back as another annoying bug.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 4:13 PM

We were all a part of research for a Doctoral Dissertation Alex has been working on for quite a while.  He mentioned it once or twice but nobody believed him.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 4:00 AM

CerinoDevoti:

We were all a part of research for a Doctoral Dissertation Alex has been working on for quite a while.  He mentioned it once or twice but nobody believed him.

You right Cerino, we all did.

Yes, you can ask WGT to remove your account.

Let me guess what happen (I'm only guessing) ; short history...

• he got a warning for posting his challenging threads in the Community Organised Tournaments forums
    • he came to this forum section to do the same
    • he did receive a warning some weeks ago, one of his threads was deleted and he did stop posting & creating threads for almost 3 weeks
    • he created two more challenging threads recently
    • he has received a ban and can not post any longer

It is cool to challenge players but doing it with respect towards friendship & fun is even cooler :-).

If he has been a top player challenging TL's, even tho with insults or weird comments, many players would have accepted the challenge including myself.

He is not only a weird person, he is a quitter too (did quit twice while down in two of our random alternates).

ZioMio:

With a personality like his, the cockroach will be back as another annoying bug.

I am very afraid he will....unfortunately.

Eric

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Aug 26 2014 1:02 AM

I think he had an epiphany after he read my reply on his thread, and that was the corker

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/251185/1817878.aspx#1817878

RSS