Mon, Sep 29 2014 7:20 PM

This guy posting is a major A-HOLE 

Believe it lmao no assuming needed 

MichaelStroke:
    assume that you're an a-hole.

• thesnakeyes
    892 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 7:22 PM

sorry not a tosser father should have been. So the 25-30 people on your friends list are also a-holes hum only one i can see and that the OP

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 8:00 PM

lee22sharon:
    HMMMM,?

How ya been Lee?

Haven't seen your change for a bit!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 8:59 PM

I'm a A-hole Squirrel. If you want to see my real face it is available in the forums. I am considered one of the older folks on here and not a bit ashamed of it. FYI I had to have my grandson post it because I didn't know how. 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 9:46 PM

I guess in my addled old age I find less and less really important topics that require my particular brand of reply.  Or perhaps it's the quality of the persons making the comment.

Oh! for the old days on the forums, sigh! never to be again I guess.  I still read them everyday, see entries by yankee jim, alosso, mio, that blasted squirrel, and others to include yourself among the righteous.  Other than that I have been able to maintain, not much else.  Thanks for asking.  my nickle.

MBaggese:

lee22sharon:
    HMMMM,?

How ya been Lee?

Haven't seen your change for a bit!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:16 AM

MichaelStroke:
    if you don't have a personal photo up, I'll automatically assume that you're an a-hole.

To be fair Michael......you have been building up to this, for a long time !

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 1:29 AM

The previous posts nailed this thread, right on. Players range from 45+, and most don`t have any computer skills or for that matter even want to know how to change their profile picture. I change mine in relation to my CC, but it`s not something nessacary .

I could think of better places to put a thread like this, than Community Introductions 

Ps I loved FatDan`s response

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 6:22 AM

With a sprinkle of defense, I must say that I most always read the Michael S. postings with salt. I appreciate that he is always blunt and willing to expose his "spur of the moment", cockamamie, homemade philosophy without a tincture of embarrassment. Always edgy.

As for the photos, I enjoy the vast array of the different representations I see. Could be a CC banner, a Coat of Arms, a cat, a dog, a squirrel, or my favorite, Andyson...such a looker. The real photos are neat to see, and display a certain amount of free spirited boldness. The vulgar, tawdry photos of "suzycreamcheese" or "bigdickjohncock" display an amazingly low level of stupidity.

The subject generic photo displays an avatar with the same dead, lifeless eyes that the shark has. And too me it displays someone who is either new, without computor skill, or someone lazy who is on their 5th or 6th re-invention....;-}

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 7:01 AM

ScottHope:

fatdan:
    "INCOMING"....

To funny

RSS