Forums

Help › Forums

I'm prejudiced...

Thu, Oct 2 2014 9:12 PM (51 replies)
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 2:55 PM

That's cool.

I use my actual name, and I'm not aware of too many others, if any at all,  that do the same. 

• KlamityJ
    14 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:38 PM

Sorry but couldn't find any place else to post this.   Was just on 1st hole of alternate shot game..my turn came I hit ball and it flew but did not register.  Opponent hit ball and same thing.  Game was cancelled because they said I forfeited!!!   That's a bad rap for a player and I'm ticked!!!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:05 PM

MichaelStroke:

I just notice that, on my no-play list, it breaks down to be about 80% WGT avatar pics, 10% being some sort of Philly sports fan (mostly the Feebles), and 10% everyone else.

Take it easy Mike. ;)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:13 PM

KlamityJ:

Sorry but couldn't find any place else to post this.

Your kidding right!

LOL, hmmm, stock photo hijacking a thread! OK, there you have it, Mike is right...

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:17 PM

CerinoDevoti:

MichaelStroke:

I just notice that, on my no-play list, it breaks down to be about 80% WGT avatar pics, 10% being some sort of Philly sports fan (mostly the Feebles), and 10% everyone else.

Take it easy Mike. ;)

Want me to post some pics of Santa getting pelted with snowballs at the Vet?  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:54 PM

MichaelStroke:

CerinoDevoti:

MichaelStroke:

Take it easy Mike. ;)

Want me to post some pics of Santa getting pelted with snowballs at the Vet?  :)

LMAO. I got it, CD.  All time worst I've ever seen. Bet he had the biggest snowball, too.  :-D

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:00 PM

MichaelStroke:

CerinoDevoti:

MichaelStroke:

Take it easy Mike. ;)

Swing on by the Linc some Sunday in a Giants Jersey. All are welcome. ;)

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:12 PM

I'm a Pats fan - even after Monday night.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:38 PM

MichaelStroke:

Very wise, Lily - minus the "cockamamie" thing.  :)

"cockamamie"    ;-}

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:55 PM

MichaelStroke:

...against people who only have the basic WGT photo up.

People with a personalized photo up, to me, generally seem nicer, more engaging, and more fun to be around.  People with the base WGT photo tend to be mimes - and when they do talk, they're dull and brash.

Just thought I'd bring that up - if you don't have a personal photo up, I'll automatically assume that you're an a-hole.

Have a nice day.

Just because Alex has quit the game, there is no need for you to take his place . Not quite a year ago you showed me how much of an idiot you were and I see nothing about you is changing . You always seem to post threads worrying about the wrong things . Your New Years resolution should be to mind your business , play your game and to shut the phuuq up .Azz hole

RSS