Help › Forums

***Downtime Tonight 9/30***

Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:35 PM (145 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:32 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

stevepsheehan:
    Or better still, WAY before you implement any changes, how about asking us what we think first?

Because players in the forums are only a minority of the players on the game.  If we did it this way, you would vote down a idea that may benefit a lot of players who do not know about the forums or do not read them often.  We appreciate all feedback but basing decisions on just the forums would not work.

Great answer, never thought about it that way.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:32 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Because players in the forums are only a minority of the players on the game.  If we did it this way, you would vote down a idea that may benefit a lot of players who do not know about the forums or do not read them often.  We appreciate all feedback but basing decisions on just the forums would not work.

It might stop big green dayglo splodges at the pass though, before they got splatted all over the power meter  in front of your eye covering the bottom power line.  All the screen to work with, and drop it there....Who comes up with this?  If it's the same bloke responsible for the clapping, first time round, give him a harder clip round the ear this time.

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:46 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We give breakdowns as soon as we can. 
    It's taken 10 Hours. This should be posted in the forum or published in the WGT News tab as soon as the site is brought back on line after an update.

• quelani
    219 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:49 AM

The 'Q' is back.....happy days are here again

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:50 AM

ForeverHackin:
    Are these courses now NOT going to be offered for free?

LOL just as I thought nope (Was hoping though )

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 11:59 AM

tried it now TH - you spoke of to-do list well - i get it - i just dont' get it - still that particular 'feature' is for lazy people.  options - click off - ez pz

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 12:02 PM

quelani:

The 'Q' is back.....happy days are here again

Very happy to hear that! 

- WGTdbloshoe

• Docwormburner
    266 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 12:02 PM

AliciaVH:

The problem with that change is that now I have that annoying oval impeding my vision (for switching on and off the shot or putter pal).  I can't stand using those anyway....they are way too busy and just mess up my shots more than anything.

So now, instead of being able to just keep them off, you have put those oval blobs on the end of my meter and I can't get rid of them???  What a horrible change that was for those of us who do not ever like to use shot pal and putter pal.  PLEASE do something so that me and the many other people who hate this can have those hidden...or at least moved out of the direct field of vision on the meter!!!

Otherwise, now WGT is going to start to get "umpteen support requests" to answer the question of "how do I get rid of those annoying oval blobs for shot and putter pal that are messing up my game?"

+1

• rata78
    578 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 12:06 PM

ZioMio:

WGTadmin:
    We placed the button on the bottom of the meter so that it's easier to disable. Your feedback on this is appreciated.

How about something like this.

I had posted this in the suggestion thread a while back. Had suggested how to turn the Pals off and also to turn the Auto Caddie off..

good idea ... it's one of the many places where it could be positioned this button. possible that the only place that they thought was under the bar of the meter?

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 12:56 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

stevepsheehan:
    Or better still, WAY before you implement any changes, how about asking us what we think first?

I never said to ONLY listen to what we say. Just that it would be better to get an opinion from us before making decisions like the green splodge.

You certainly wouldn't be forced to act on our opinions, but the info might just help you to make changes that will work better in practice, rather than having to go back and re-engineer things later, like the XP for CC debacle.

This ain't rocket science - just seems like good old basic Market Research to me ;-)

Steve

RSS