5,502 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 5:56 PM

opyeuclid:
    JZ ,   I am a Reformed ( Retired ) Verified forum troll .  Its all in fun ,

I often wondered that too. TY

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Thu, Dec 4 2014 1:15 PM

Santa thank you very much for all that you are doing, unfortunately im not in a position to help out this year. God bless

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Dec 5 2014 7:49 AM

Someone help me out here.  It was mentioned earlier that they wanted to cap the gift-giving to 5,000 credits per day from the Santas.  Is that really possible?  Usually halfway through the first page of each daily Santa thread, the requests tally up to more than 5K (lots of people ask for clubs and sets, not just balls).

I'm guessing that anyone who asks for more than a set of balls or a very cheap wedge/3W are probably getting a lump of coal.

• pratyush1909
    130 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 2:14 AM

Thank you mrcaddie.

I received my wedge today from Santa @The Deviations CC, and am overwhelmed, to say the least.

Generous is too small a word, and thank you even smaller in front of what you and all the other Santa's are doing.

Hope I can be in a position to do my bit next year and keep the ball of cheer rolling.

Warm regards,

Pratyush.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 9:25 AM

Hello all   Santas ,   I have been away  from the game  for the ast 10 days , just came on to see  all the great generous gift  given by great members .  It   made me feel  good ,  I thank you all for this, I needed this boost in my head.               Thank You again  mon ami  mrcaddie    hats off to you .        Frapp

• dimitrius64
    173 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 4:55 PM

Hello (Santa) MrCaddie

I have seen many people ask for gifts for themselves though I think this is not the real spirit of Christmas.

For my request, it is that I could gift something for my fellow CC members. We are a small club with some dedicated members loving the game come rain or shine.

We are the New Weed Wackers CC of around 29 members, we fight hard to win CC points in many CC v CC tournaments and often battle against CC's of 200 members.

One thing that would help us is some additional CC passes for each member as if we want to play more than one game per day we would need to pay an additional 37 credits to challenge further so this severely damages our chances of winning

So if you could please grant my Christmas wish of a gift for my fellow Weed Wackers, I would be eternally Grateful

Merry Christmas

Ian (Dimitrius64)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 10:32 PM

pratyush1909:

Thank you mrcaddie.

I received my wedge today from Santa @The Deviations CC, and am overwhelmed, to say the least.

Pratyush,

No thanks needed, it was our friends at the Deviations Country Club that sent you that gift and they are the one's to be thanked. 

Enjoy that new wedge and thanks to the Devs for their continued support.

Merry Christmas

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Dec 19 2014 10:36 PM

frappefort:
    Thank You again  mon ami  mrcaddie    hats off to you .

Thank you Santa Frapp, it wouldn't happen without friends like you.

Thank you.

MC

• overtheedge
    5,879 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:09 AM

mrcaddie:

Well deserved and ANOTHER great turn out caddie. You have definitely kept the gift giving alive and well here in the WGT community. 

From everyone I think it is fair to say, THANK YOU mrcaddie for your time, effort and contribution for continuing to make this event a huge success.

Also, TY to everyone who has contributed and supported this event. Have a safe holiday my friends. 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:41 AM

HERE HERE, Well done everyone. It is winding down but never over, so many generous people on here keep it going all year. Their friendships, tutoring, help and support are never ending gifts. I am honored to be friends with so many of you. And for MC, not enough can be said for his tenacity in putting this together. So much of his selfless time goes into making this happen. WGT should keep a reminder going 24-7-365 so that new members are aware of just what this community is. This is real folks who truly enjoy each other and the little time we get to spent with each other. 

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Squirrel Nutz

RSS