Forums

Help › Forums

Help wanted....Santas needed, Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:41 AM (109 replies)
  • BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 8:58 AM

The Deviations will take a day as always. Cheers MC. 

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 12:48 PM

Lobsterboy:

I have to tell you buddy I was waiting for a pm like previous years asking if I wanted to take part lol.

Surprised that crossed your mind MC you had a very good reason for going . . . you should know I and indeed all Lobsters wish you all the best and will support you anyway we can :)

Brilliant !

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 1:38 PM

Painter13:
    MC I have benifeted in the past from the 12 Days of Christmas I would like to now return the favor.

Bernie-

Still a few days left, so I gave you Day 18 (December 18th).

Thanks so much for joining in the fun, it's great to see someone who has benefited in the past pay it forward.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 1:42 PM

BeachedMulligan:
    The Deviations will take a day as always.

BM-

You got it. Thanks to our friends in the Deviations CC for joining us again.

The Devs will have Day 19 (December 19th).

MC

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 2:16 PM

Any chance you can give this great seasonal good will gesture maximum exposure eg news feed etc to reach as many players as possible please WGT? Cheers! :)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:23 PM

Elknoxious:

patriciawilliams:

Nice to see you Eric….ho ho ho :)

Very Nice to see you as well Patricia. It's been awhile, perhaps too long. I hope you had a wonderful year and you're staying warm. 

I am already feeling the Christmas spirit. I wonder if I beat the big-box stores to it? 

I'm doing well Eric , thank you :)  

Maybe we can put heads together and do a CC Christmas vs CC game going eh, just bring the eggnog and we'll bring the rum :-) )

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 7:38 PM

Lobsterboy:
    Any chance you can give this great seasonal good will gesture maximum exposure eg news feed etc to reach as many players as possible please WGT?

LB-

Sending you a pm, check it out.

MC

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 2:08 AM

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Would be absolutely stoked to be a part of the WGT Community's goodwill cheer!

Thank you very much Mr Caddie and of course all the other Generous Santas for 2014.

& Thank you WGT for participating again in 2014.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:22 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:49 PM

SHRUDE:
    Aussie Aussie Aussie!

SHRUDE:
    Would be absolutely stoked to be a part of the WGT Community's goodwill cheer!

Shrude-

Done!  Aussie Aussie Aussie! will have Day 21 (December 21st).

Thank you once again for your continued support and thanks to all our friends in AAA for joining us once again.

MC

RSS