• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 9:49 PM

mgbirish:

MC, hope we have day 20,

thank you

A Band of Brothers CC

You do now, I just needed confirmation.

The search for Santas is over! Our friends at A Band of Brothers Country Club just sealed the deal by taking Day 20 (December 20th).

Mike, Leo & Duck (Mike?),

I would like to thank you all for joining us this year, I'm honored to have you guys participating with us this year.

To everyone in A Band of Brothers Country Club, thank you all so much for joining us this year and congratulations on the recent accolades bestowed upon you by WGT. 

Sincerely,

MC/ Wayne

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 10:05 PM

mrcaddie:

Well, that's it folks, all of the "Days" are taken.

So, beginning on December 1st and ending on December 24th (Christmas eve) some of your fellow players and some wonderful country clubs will be playing Santa and giving away all kinds of free stuff from the pro-shop.

So if you're in need of a new putter, maybe a driver, a sleeve of golf balls or maybe a new wedge....keep an eye on the "And Everything Else" section beginning December 1st and look for a new post every day with the words "Christmas 2014" in it....that's where we'll be giving away all kinds of fun stuff.

All you have to do to find something under your Christmas tree, or in your stocking, is tell Santa what you would like in one of those threads. It's that easy.

Note- I have a reserve sign on Day 20. I am in talks with a player/group that is trying to put something together. If it falls through, that day will be available, so if you would still like to join us, leave a post here and if that day becomes available I'll let you know.

Thank you to all the players and country clubs that signed up so quickly to play Santa with us this year.

Merry Christmas everyone.

MC

TY  MC         wow   again  it is a  great event .  Proud  to be part  of so many great generous member and CC   . No wonder  why I like  this WGT event.  Thanks seams to be  so little to say to you  MC.   Hope you get   Joy   and pride  from doing this   ,I know I am .  It Will be a time for giving,   some will do it   their own way ,its all part of giving  .    Again  big   Thanks  to you MC  mon ami .                     

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2014 11:00 PM

frappefort:
    Hope you get   Joy   and pride  from doing this

Frappe-

I get "joy and pride" when I see players like you signing up to play Santa. I'm still amazed that so many players step forward to play Santa during these events.

I'm glad to see so many players "paying it forward".

MC

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 7:13 AM

MC,

May we get a name change please. Elknoxious --> Trout Slayers CC

Had some TS colleagues that would like to take part again this Christmas. 

Thanks!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 10:06 AM

Elknoxious:
    May we get a name change please. Elknoxious --> Trout Slayers CC

Elk-

Consider it done. Thanks to all our friends at the Trout Slayers Country Club for their continued support.

MC

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 12:44 PM

MC was trying to send you a PM noticed you deleted me from your list, wanted to help out.

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 1:00 PM

renniw52:

MC was trying to send you a PM noticed you deleted me from your list, wanted to help out.

Rennie52 Have sent you a friend request, I would love to have you be a part of my day If you would like

Bernie

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 1:36 PM

Good show, everyone!  :-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 3:17 PM

renniw52:

When have i not been part of this? I will see what I can do. I will send you a PM MC. I may not be able to take a day but will confer with you to see what is acceptable for me to do.

Rich

Rich-

I'm sorry, but you said you may not be able to take a "Day" and that you would PM me. I never received a PM from you and just assumed you didn't want to participate when I didn't hear back from you.

I waited for you to join us but never heard anything from you.

I know you've always been part of this but when someone says they may not be able to take a "Day" and that they will PM me, I take that literally. I never heard from you again.

I'm sorry.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2014 3:48 PM

Painter13:

renniw52:

Rennie52 Have sent you a friend request, I would love to have you be a part of my day If you would like

Bernie

Rich-

Take Bernie up on his offer, get together with him and you'll still be able to participate this year.

MC

RSS