Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 5 2014 3:16 PM (77 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 6:43 AM

Not often retrospective but....

I have to say MC that you thinking of this and following through now twice a year,

Is probably one of the most selfless acts seen in the Community !

Respect

Andy

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 6:48 AM

Thank you Santa for your holiday cheer!  The Days of Christmas posts have certainly been good tidings for many.  It is a very nice gesture.  I do have a simple desire for a level 78 60 degree Cleveland wedge to complete my set.  I promise to make good use of it.

Thank you again!

• jhollis1962
    355 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 7:04 AM

It is a very wonderful thing that you and all the Santas are doing. Hope all goes well with it. I would like to ask for a Cleveland 60 degree wedge. Thank you for your consideration

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 7:18 AM

I want a 1 hour phone call with Mr. WGT to send him Christmas cheer.

• Ravpil
    14 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 7:35 AM

Hi Mr Caddie or should i say Santa, recently turned Legend, really hard to compete with my irons, would love to have the Lvl 85 Nike irons or a sleeve of Lvl 81 Nike balls, please and thank you,  Merry Christmas to you, god bless generous people like you.

• SJU92
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 7:50 AM

Hello Santa,

Looking at the TaylorMade Putter. Would love to see it under my tree. Best wishes to you and all this Christmas Season

• jhollis1962
    355 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 8:59 AM

Thank you to all the Santas for this wonderful thing your doing. I would like to ask for a Cleveland 60 degree wedge. Thank you for your consideration

• KrisBoyd1
    146 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 9:57 AM

Dear Santa, I'd really love the Cleveland 60 degree wedge or even just playing a round with a decent set of balls for once would be nice but failing that I'll settle for world peace THX and goodwill to all greensmen! 

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 9:58 AM

Happy Holidays to all !!

Dear santa this year would reserve a drive ... or wedges .... or set of irons, (any of the three are useful to me), that match with my putter "Jhonn" last year and thus further improve my game :)

From already thank you very much to all elves spread the holy spirit at this time.

Congratulations to all !! ...... and live golf!

• Stillhere56
    559 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 9:59 AM

Thank you for the chance mrcaddie. I would love a Nike VR Forged iron set (97+). I think it would much improve my game. This may be asking a bit much, but I've been eying these for some time. 

This is my first letter to Santa in over 50 years. Brings back fond memories of being young.          Thanks again

RSS