Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 5 2014 3:16 PM (77 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 10:14 AM

mrcaddie:

Merry Christmas everyone I'm mrcaddie, and today myself and a very good friend are playing Santa, so tell us....what would you like from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas today?

When will the 12 days begin? I am looking forward to playing Santa again this year.

• ebraffa
    442 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 11:21 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone 

I'm a Norwegian grandmother that loves playing wgt golf. I would very much like The Big Bertha 3 Wood, level 97 for Christmas this year. Think I have been pretty nice to others this year - well most of the year, anyway.

Hope Santa sees my little request

Regards, Else-Berit

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 11:23 AM

Merry Christmas Santa.

I would like a sleeve of Level 81 Nike RZN balls.

• ebraffa
    442 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 11:29 AM

Hello Santa's

I am a Norwegian grandmother that loves to play WGT golf with good friends

I think I have been nice to others this year..well, most of the year anyway

If Santa sees this, I would very much like to get the Big Bertha 3 Wood under my Christmas tree this year. 

Thank you!

Regards, Else-Berit (ebraffa)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 11:34 AM

Dear Santa's I need a pair of crutches for January but until then a sleeve of any Nikes would work !! Thank you for the early Christmas cheer and keep up the good work !!

• papagrasutu
    2,477 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 11:45 AM

Dearest Santa, I sure could use the Lvl 91 Max Driver...my reflexes just aren't what they used to be!  you are the best!

• petercooper1958
    705 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 12:09 PM

Hello Santa Caddie and Friend. I could do with putting lessons but if that is not possible perhaps one of these to make the holes bigger. That may be the only way I get to sink a putt :)

Merry Christmas everybody and a special thank you MrCaddie for running this event again.

Cheers

Peter

Aussie Club Captain

• frankc48
    598 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 12:53 PM

Merry Christmas Santa, and thanks to you!  If I am selected, the Nike VR L85+ iron set would fit right under my tree!

Frank

• RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 1:50 PM

mrcaddie:

Merry Christmas everyone I'm mrcaddie, and today myself and a very good friend are playing Santa, so tell us....what would you like from the WGT pro-shop for Christmas today?

Hi all you Golfers out there, just posting to wish everyone a safe and merry xmas and hope to see you all rested and back to top form after xmas.

Ps: there is nothing I need from Santa unless you can wave your magic wand and bump me up a few levels so I can get the 

Big Bertha Alpha 9.0 Driver (Fubuki shaft)

• fireball84094
    359 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 2:19 PM

Merry Christmas everyone, Santa Mr.Caddie: not asking fer much just a country pass,

fireball84094 ( Keven)

Thank you

RSS