Forums

Help › Forums

Day 1...Christmas 2014

Fri, Dec 5 2014 3:16 PM (77 replies)
  • guapa
    455 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:02 AM

Hi Santa, I would like a pack of Nike RZN Black Balls. Since I am now a pensioner don't know if you still deliver.  HO,HO,HO Merry christmas and all the best in the New Year. guapa

• Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:27 AM

Hello Santa, some new balls would be great this year!

I have all the clubs I need....and oh, I'm still looking for my first hole in one.

Been wanting to try the Level 92 Nike Platinum Vapor Balls.

Thanks & Happy Holidays!~Perkupmyputter

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:28 AM

Best wishes to all the Santas, and good on ya MC for doing this.

Ur gonna make a lot of people happy.

I hope to contribute through my CC

OeJ

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:55 AM

Best wishes to all of the giving Santa's this year and your awesome MC for doing this every year. I hope everybody gets what they want this year in the game but also in life...have a great day and again thanks MC

• AdamK70
    433 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 4:59 AM

Hi Santa,

I have just recently made it to Legend status & I am struggling to reach some greens and to hold those that I can make it to.  I am saving up for the level 85 Nike Irons, but I think it is going to take quite a while before I get there (not as many free credit options for us in Ireland), so any help towards this would be greatly appreciated.

Again, to echo what many others have said, thanks to everybody involved & their generosity.   Your efforts will certainly have a major impact on many players here.

Adam

• Phenix10
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 5:18 AM

Hello mrcaddie-Claus,

I'd really appreciate a new Driver for Christmas. Specifically the Taylormade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldilia 65 shaft). My current Driver is just leaving me short. It's really nice of the members to give like this. Thanks!

Best,

Phenix10

• zuvalopa
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 5:24 AM

Merry Xmas Santa mrcaddie,

I've been good this year, can I please, pretty please, wake up and find 

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Fairway Wood (L19+)

in my hanged socks? :D

Thank you, Santa mrcaddie. Please make sure to grab ginger bread cookies that I baked and coffee before you go back up the through the chimney.

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 5:54 AM

Merry Christmas MC and friend!

I always enjoy watching this event each December.

Merry Christmas all!

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 6:05 AM

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S ONE AND ALL!!!!!

Good luck MC and other Santa's on embarking on this wonderful Holiday endeavor bringing joy to the masses for many joyous Holiday's and many more to come.  Good luck and have fun rewarding all of the good/bad girl's and boys in WGT land! -Cheers! GD

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2014 6:35 AM

Hi Santa !

My money is really tight right now....I haven't worked in over a year because of  three surgeries I needed bad.  All that I need right now to keep playing would just be some balls.....I use the nike's level 70 ones.  I hope everyone has a very special holiday season this year.

Thanks Santa

RSS