Forums

Help › Forums

open question to legends...........

Thu, Dec 2 2010 10:28 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 10:41 AM

Does  it really matter who  u  play/  end of the days its all  fun,  but i  must admit like some geeks on here they  think there inferior too other  lower ranked  players an  mugs that  buy   clubs.  just goes too show that thisd  game too get better  you  Need too  buy equipment too compete,like ive always sais   A  CON!!  lol

have fun and enjoy not as if ure going too  win a fkn  gold  clock at the end of the day is  it  !1 only a   Game  on net. get a  life :O)

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 11:04 AM

BustaSpliff:

Does  it really matter who  u  play/  end of the days its all  fun,  but i  must admit like some geeks on here they  think there inferior too other  lower ranked  players an  mugs that  buy   clubs.  just goes too show that thisd  game too get better  you  Need too  buy equipment too compete,like ive always sais   A  CON!!  lol

have fun and enjoy not as if ure going too  win a fkn  gold  clock at the end of the day is  it  !1 only a   Game  on net. get a  life :O)

Wow, can you please translate?   Not even related to OP.

Cheers,

b0gey

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 1:40 PM

I have to admit that I play mostly Blitz now and I play against all levels except hacks.

In stroke play I do the same, generally get booted or quit on by lower levels due to the green speed though.  I can't play match play for credits so I can't speak for that game.

My view is that everyone was a lower level player at some point so why not play with all levels to help them and to meet more people on here.  I do wish that WGT would take the green speed back a notch for the Legend group, that would allow us to play more with others.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 2:49 PM

i play any 1 dont bother me me but prefer master up,lot of the lower lvl tiers have 3 bad shots which is expected and bail.Your XP bonus for that round gos from 4 people finish to 1 alot of the time even though  they have made u play the last half hour with them and bailed.Same thing shts me with those who bail on last hole so they dont have 2 post there score i mean wtf new rating system your rating dont go up who cares if u have a bad round posted on your wall finish ur games so people can get extra lvl up points ffs...

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 5:06 PM

Very Simple,,,You are absolutely insane to invest any money into Tournament or challenges for $$$,,,simply put,,,I have witnessed enough absolute Funk on this sight to say,,,skills of the individual play only a minor part in the outcome of play...Any concern you may have that would question Wgt,,,is answered by some money making Sand bagger who has learned how to cheat...The Powers within,,,are Spin less Greedy Pimps,,,who's only concern is your CC number,   because they'll never show face to address your issues,,,leaving such regard to the wise ass cheaters and their money interest to address your issues through the forums...Absolute Fact

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2010 5:57 PM

mrshazam:
    Very Simple,,,You are absolutely insane to invest any money into Tournament or challenges for $$

bingo

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 6:57 AM

buckethead054:

bluescouse:
    Tournament - like putting on ice! Sean

with hockey gloves on

and blinders

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2010 10:28 AM

skills of the individual play only a minor part in the outcome            Skill is what allows a player with knowledge of how the game reacts and other issue's to still manage a 30 or close to it. I have plenty of meter problems but work through it to stil score well, although I am certainly not a top player here.

• PAGES
RSS