Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 7 CHRISTMAS 2014

Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:00 AM (54 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 10:07 PM

HO HO HO     Merry Christmas  .     My name is Francois  aka Frappefort , I am   Santa  for day 7 .                            What would you like  from the pro shop  ?     My only regret  is that  I will not be able to gift  to all  on Day 7   .But  there is 18 more Santa  to come .   Give  me one day to send has many gift I can  .                                      Thanks  to all  the Santa   ,Thank you Wayne MC  for making this  a  tradition on WGT  .                 Frapp   

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 10:22 PM
    Good luck Frapp. Let's hear it for the nicest man on WGT. x
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 10:31 PM

Good Morning Santa,

Have fun today...and thank you in advance.

MC

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 10:33 PM

Hi Santa-(Francois) Merry Christmas , is it possible to slide some Nike level 74 vapor balls or Nike level 47 balls down a member of my Country Clubs chimney, he is a newer player so he asked me to post for him because of the moderation time (he tried on day 6), his name is MTZGARY.... thank you Frapp & all the Santas for all your generosity  ........      PJ

• MReed8285
    15 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 10:35 PM

yes vns what a great guy cheers 2 Frapp

• Wisha
    316 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 10:52 PM

Hi Francois,

I must of been naughty as I have tried for a gift six times maybe seventh time lucky...

Unfortunately I am stuck with all standard clubs as I can't afford any and I would love to be able to get a new driver to help me level up and drive further.

If possible I would love a Max Meter 10.5 Driver level 22+

Or a 

Taylor Made R11 10.5 Driver level 29+

If these cost too much I would be happy with any other driver that can give me some extra distance.

Hope you have a great Xmas and an awesome new year!

Wisha

• randyrod44
    14 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 11:35 PM

Merry Xmas santa Frapp

Since the first day of xmas so many balls have shot out of santa's bag, I do lose a lot of them myself, most are in the lake at Congessional's 18th LOL.

Maybe santa could help me out and give me a golf bag and notebook to help manage my missgivings.

Cheers to all over the festive period.

• AtikAuto90x
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:32 AM

Hi Santa, I would really appreciate it, if I could get a pack of NIKE RZN Red Vapor Balls (L42+) under my Christmas tree. Thank you Francois and to all of the Santa's you're doing a great job, Merry Christmas.

• Olessandria
    242 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:41 AM

Are you really Santa ? :-)

Can you send me some Nike 20XI-X RZN L81?

Thank you!

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 5:05 AM

Welcome aboard Frapp enjoy your day being santa :) you will enjoy it because i certainly did!!

Roll up people come in and ask Santa what you would like to be left under your tree,or in your stocking.

Just wanted to bump this thread up 

Bumpty bump

Russell

RSS