Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 7 CHRISTMAS 2014

Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:00 AM (54 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:00 PM

Bump

Let's keep this on the front page folks.

• NorCalMega
    179 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:03 PM

Hi Santa,

I just started testing upgraded balls to see how they can help my game, I would be extremely grateful for any qty of the following for Christmas.

NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L71+)

Thank you Francois and to all of the Santa's for giving back to the community, you're doing a great job, Merry Christmas.

Mega

• NorCalMega
    179 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:08 PM

Dear Santa, 

I am making a request on behalf of MORTONMANRKO from my CC.

Still plays low level equipment. It would be great to show him what even small upgrades can produce. Even the following balls would be a nice improvement over the WGT starter balls he is playing.

WGT Tour GI-SD Vapor 

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

• safe786safe
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:18 PM

Hello Santa Francois, I am in real need of new equipment, been playing with starters for 2 years or so now, I would really appreciate if I'd get the 

TaylorMade R11S 9.5 Driver (L40+)

Thank you Francois and all of the santa's, MERRY CHRISTMAS
  • EmiratesGolfClub
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:25 PM

Santa, I have one wish for Christmas and I would be so happy if you could fulfil it, it is to get the TaylorMade SLDR 10.5 Driver (Black) (L28+)

Merrry Christmas, I hope everyone has a good time, it's awesome to see so many Santa's spreading the Christmas spirit. Thank you guys!

• Cheech1217
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:33 PM

Merry Christmas Santa,   am relatively new to the game and have just advanced to Tour Pro status.   Am looking to improve my game so rather than come up with an item, I will leave it up to you.  Balls, clubs whatever you feel I may need to up my game. 

Thanks Santa for being so generous.

Cheech

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:41 PM

you know what would warm my cockles?  if those who have been so awesomely nominated on the behalf of others to make their way to the forums and join the fun :)

*not directed at anyone - just a wish i've grown over the past 6 days of splendorous giving :)

Merry Christmas Santa Frapp :)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:06 PM

It is  4 PM   Montreal time  ,  and my  bag is already empty ,  I  wish I was a rich man  I would gift you all  what you wanted .    I  have  picked   6  members   .  Please  keep asking just the same on this page ,I may not be able to gift you but  18 coming Santa  are looking  at  all the giving days so far,  and they may  remember your name  and your request .  I take this time to say Thank you for  including me in this great event .          Merry  Christmas   Joyeux Noel all.               Blessed be in Love and Peace .                            Francois (Frapp

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:13 PM

merry christmas to you Frapp!

• NorCalMega
    179 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:15 PM

Thanks so much for being a Santa and for gifts you gave! 

RSS