Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 7 CHRISTMAS 2014

Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:00 AM (54 replies)
  • SETH26
    356 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 5:08 AM

Hi Santa,

I would love the Odyssey L70 putter if a gift were to come my way!?!

Merry Xmas

Seth

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 5:49 AM

Hi Santa. Just came by to feed the reindeer and give you a bump to the rooftop.

- Mark

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 5:53 AM

santas helpers are busy this year i see! makes a person feel good.

• Frankp1157
    635 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 6:07 AM

Just found this thread....I am somewhat new to the game and find it a nice diversion from RL....and this thread brought a smile to my face....simply cool stuff...Merry Christmas all and to all a good round.

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 6:13 AM

hohoho frapp and  a merry christmas all.i would like a gary williams avatar or a disco balls avatar.fairways and greens all hit em straight.if to expensive nice sleeve of balls. ty.

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 6:29 AM

What a fantastic group you guys are. Takes me back to my childhood waiting for the Sears wish book to come in and making a wish list. 

Here is my wish list... just like the real Santa feel free to bring whichever one fits your budget and your naughty list.

Odyssey Versa #7 Putter (L86+)

My putting lately has become atrocious! Hoping an updated putter with higher precision can fix what ails me.

MAX Meter 56 Wedge (L89+)

544x376 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE Would love to see if the slower meter can help on approach shots.    

WGT O Canada (Male)

544x376 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE Would proudly show off my Country Colours.   

• cyrusthegreat
    85 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 6:49 AM

Hello Santa Frapp,

I would really love a top-level Cleveland wedge or two. I got to Tour Pro with starter clubs and balls, and some Ping woods and irons got me to Master pretty quickly, but with longer tee distances I'm finding myself having to do a lot of extra work around the green and my Starter wedges just aren't cutting it on the very fast greens. If the Cleveland wedges are good enough for a Tour Legend like yourself, they should be an absolutely massive help to my own game. Thank you so much for your generosity to the community by taking on the role of Santa today!

Merry Christmas!

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 7:38 AM

Happy Christmas Frapp.

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 7:56 AM

Hello every1, If there r anymore Santas out there, i am asking for the VR Forge +85 irons and a set of Volvik balls, Please, and Thank u. Happy Holidays every1

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:19 AM

Merry Christmas Frapp and thanks for participating!  If it's not too much to ask I would appreciate a sleeve or two of NIKE 20XI-X RZN (61+) in my stocking.  I'm finally going to chart my clubs and it takes a lot of balls to do it right. :))

Hope you enjoy your day!

Robert

RSS