Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 7 CHRISTMAS 2014

Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:00 AM (54 replies)
  • gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:23 AM

**BUMP**

Hope your Holiday's are filled with warmth  and lots of joy for you and yours Frapp!  Make sure you not to upset the reindeer mon ami!

• axelfraser
    180 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:37 AM

Merry Christmas  Frapp  All  want for Christmas is a sleeve of Nike XI-X RZN L81

Thank You for your Christmas spirit

Axel (axelfraser)

• malini4life
    284 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 8:38 AM

Hi Francois, still new to this game but loving it, trying really hard to compete, would love a new set of irons or a driver, it doesnt matter which ones, anything is better than the starter clubs, thank you for doing this, merry christmas to you and your family. We need more generous people in the world like all our WGT Santa's, thank you for doing this.

Merci Beacoup

Malini4life

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:02 AM

Thank You  all for your nice comments ............      It is Sunday , many are still sleeping , Come now  good boys and girls of WGT.    This Santa  has a few more gift in  is bag and it is heavy  .          I will be back on   WGT  later today and  I hope  more members will ask  for a gift .           have a great  day  all   ,I will send you my list  tomorrow MC.  Frapp

• toona
    389 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:21 AM

Hope you enjoy your day Frapp. Best wishes to you and yours during the Christmas season and threw out the coming year.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:29 AM

You will probably find like i did,that many are still under moderation.So when your thread starts gathering pace,make sure you come back to the 1st page,just in case you have missed anybody(i almost did).

Just trying to help.

Russell

• pedrito96
    61 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:46 AM

wow there isnt many request but dont worry people will start to post now have a merry chrismas

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:46 AM

Happy Christmas Flapp and to all the Father Christmas people this year,great job guys. I know this set is a lot of credits "

NIKE VR Forged Iron Set (L97+)

I know you guys are limit to credits,if this is to much rather give some gifts to someone else.

Merry Christmas to you all.........

Frank. 

• 10spdslm
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 10:00 AM

Dear Santa Frapp,

First of all thanks to all of you for doing this givaway. I already ave a decent driver and a good 60 degree wedge. I like to use the Play 9 balls. everything else is starter equipment.

I won't ask for anything specific, just one of whatever you have a lot of in your Santa bag.

Thanks again.

10spdslm

• KrisBoyd1
    146 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 11:14 AM

Dear santa I'd really like the lvl78 60degree Cleveland wedge to make a set if you have wrapping paper long enough!

RSS