Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 7 CHRISTMAS 2014

Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:00 AM (54 replies)
  • littlesmac
    20 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:26 PM

Sending all you Santa's and fellow WGT players Warm Wishes for this holiday season!

I have but one wish from you this year Santa , that my friend & fellow player dpfshiner receive a sleeve or two of calloway hex chrome balls. His eyesight is starting to fail him and will start treatment soon. I thought knowing that he's got some balls in his bag might help him through his recovery time!!   Thanks to all ya Santa's & BEST WISHES to all  !!

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:44 PM

Thanks very much Frapp!  Merry Christmas!

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:56 PM

frappefort:

It is  4 PM   Montreal time  ,  and my  bag is already empty ,  I  wish I was a rich man  I would gift you all  what you wanted .    I  have  picked   8  members   .  Please  keep asking just the same on this page ,I may not be able to gift you but  18 coming Santa  are looking  at  all the giving days so far,  and they may  remember your name  and your request .  I take this time to say Thank you for  including me in this great event .          Merry  Christmas   Joyeux Noel all.               Blessed be in Love and Peace .                            Francois (Frapp

Nice 1 Frapp on a job well done.Like myself you will of made many players happy,and like i was told there are still plenty of days left for them to receive a gift.

Russell

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 1:58 PM

frappefort:
    I  wish I was a rich man

Frapp-

You are a rich man in my book. You are rich in your generosity and spirit to the WGT community, and as one that can call you a friend...I thank you for that.

Happy Holidays my friend.

Wayne/MC

• carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 2:03 PM

frappefort:

It is  4 PM   Montreal time  ,  and my  bag is already empty ,  I  wish I was a rich man  I would gift you all  what you wanted .    I  have  picked   8  members

there mister

we may not be on the ''same page'' you and i but i must say :

Animated letter christmasAnimated letter christmasAnimated letter christmasAnimated letter christmasAnimated letter christmasAnimated letter christmasAnimated letter christmasAnimated letter christmas

for your act of generosity. That was a nice gesture ...especially coming from one who's money is tight ...hence why i do take the time to mention it

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 3:21 PM

Santa Francois,

You may not be rich monetarily, but your heart is rich beyond means.

I'm sure you have brought smiles to all you have gifted. And that is what matters.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 3:53 PM

STICKY63:

I'm sure you have brought smiles to all you have gifted. And that is what matters.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.               Thanks Santa-Francois( Frapp) & heres  to a happy & healthy New Year  : )   .............    PJ           

• RonLunk
    259 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 4:05 PM

this is an awesome thing you are doing, I would love to have some PRO+meter balls, thank you and Merry Christmas.

• BeepBeepFatAzz
    55 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 4:07 PM

Merry Christmas All I have wanted the Level  70  putter odyssey versa  for months I would so love this gift     thank to who can help me   Margaret

• esty26
    425 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 4:29 PM
    Frappe .
    Viens de rentrer et me assis pour un jeu alt -shot et voilà
     je ai un nouvel ensemble de vêtements à porter ... Inutile
     de dire que je étais le joueur plus forte habillé sur les liens
     de ce soir .
    Vous avez un grand cœur et je dis merci pour la lecture de 
    Santa aujourd'***!
    Excusez les erreurs , je suis en utilisant Google Translate .

Esty
RSS