Forums

Help › Forums

Day 8 .... Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:46 PM (71 replies)
  • SETH26
    356 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:18 AM

Hi Santa,

I would love the Odyssey L70 putter if a gift were to come my way!?!

Merry Xmas

Seth

• mmartin5
    216 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:19 AM

Hello Toona and ECGA, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft)

or nike balls would nice lol but i dont expect any help but thanks for u help to others its great to see people helping others its a time to give not get but MERRY CHRISTMAS  to all

sorry for caps just have to say CHRISTMAS not holidays

• TTritt
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 4:35 AM

Our pleasure MC, thanks for being the motivation behind the idea! 

• shortright75
    6 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:07 AM

Wow, Santa is real! All I want for Christmas is the level 46 max meter fairway wood.

• cyrusthegreat
    85 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:08 AM

Hi Santa(s),

Having an entire CC participate is an incredible show of generosity!

I would really love a top-level Cleveland wedge. I got to Tour Pro with starter clubs and balls, and some Ping woods and irons got me to Master pretty quickly, but with longer tee distances I'm finding myself having to do a lot of extra work around the green and my Starter wedges just aren't cutting it on the very fast greens. Cleveland wedges should be an absolutely massive help to my own game. Thank you again so much for your community spirit by taking on the role of Santa today!

Merry Christmas!

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:09 AM

Merry Christmas all....just would like a nice dist. driver and 3wd with a slow meter lol my meter fast and crazy...have descent woods but meter fast or just a slower meter lol..but with my profile pict id say ive been bad ho ho ho Merry Christmas to all....

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:10 AM

ECGA soring above the clouds providing the security for Jolly ST Nick and his reindeer...Glad to part of this mission, dropping gifts to those in need...  Merry Christmas all>>>>

• TTritt
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:15 AM

We here at ECGA are honored to offer several Santa's monitoring the posts today -- so please send your wish list "up the tree" so we can check it, and check it twice! Merry Christmas to the WGT community. May you always be in the short grass. Up Up to the Rooftop

Tony

TTritt

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:26 AM

merry christmas toona and all on wgt .i would love to get a present maybe gary williams avatar or disco balls avatar if to expensive maybe a sleeve of balls thank you.hohohoho

• Bubusei
    10 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 5:58 AM

Toona 

i am new to wgt..... I would like to join an active CC!

merry xmas to you'll!

RSS